Excel V Laser - First Experience Looking for Advice!! - Montclair, NJ

I am a 21 year old female that went to see about...

I am a 21 year old female that went to see about the dark circles under my eyes. I had a consultation with the plastic surgeon, but not the laser plastic surgeon that would be helping me. He recommended between 1-3 sessions of the excel V laser under my eyes, and also fillers. The fillers were too expensive to do both, and I was looking for something about the discoloration first, so I went ahead and booked two sessions of the Excel V laser.

I had my first session and the laser plastic surgeon seemed hesitant about the Excel V laser under my eyes, but I'm not sure if I was just being overly cautious. After the first session, it was swollen and red, but after a few hours my dark circles had cleared up dramatically.

However, the next few days the blood vessels came back, the puffiness went away and my eyes went completely back to the way they were. It has now been over 3 weeks and my second appointment is coming up. Is there anything I can do now?? Are these results normal??? I'm confused because I was told between 1-3 sessions and the first one did not work at all.