I Hope to Finally Get Rid of This Cottage Cheese!! - Monclair, NJ

I'm inspired to do this but the other brave women...

I'm inspired to do this but the other brave women on here. I have been struggling with cellulite like so many others for years, but I feel like mines is the worst. It's really horrid and I will post pictures to prove it. I'm 5'6" and I weigh 155 lbs now but at my smallest 130 lbs the cellulite was still present. I have tried every pill and cream out that promised to eliminate cellulite. Even at the gym all I ever want to do is leg exercises because I figured it will help me get rid of my cellulite, but nothing worked, so I was really happy when I saw the cellulaze treatment advertised on my local news station.

I had a consultation on May 8, and although it was expensive because I had a large area to be treated, ( if it works) then it will be more than worth it. I had the procedure done yesterday May 24, it was suppose to be a 2hr procedure but it lasted 5hrs well maybe 4 and a half because she had to mark me. I don't want to lie to any of you ladies and say it was a breeze because it was not, the numbing part hurt like hell, and that was with me doped up on Vicodin and Valium. I have a very low threshold for pain though, ( I need gas for simple procedures at the dentist ) so every experience is different. The doctor was really great she made sure I was the most comfortable I could be, she stopped for me to take more Vicodin when I needed it. I was not given a compression garment, the doctor said my spanx will be fine for compression and I should wear it for 2 weeks. I had a little drainage last night but this morning and as I'm writing this nothing at all, but I did notice my doctor massaging the fluid out of my legs so maybe that helped. I had the back of my legs, some of the sides and my bum done. I'm still pretty numb so no pain yet but I'm sure it's coming. I will keep you all posted, I hope this can help someone. Results are expected after three months so I'm not going to drive myself crazy by comparing every day or every week for that matter. I will take a peek here and there though :) Have a great Memorial weekend everyone.

Hi all, well it has been about five weeks since I...

Hi all, well it has been about five weeks since I had the Cellulaze procedure and (dan da da dah) No improvement in the appearance of my cellulite yet :( At week two I went to my Dr. for a follow-up, she said that she sees improvement in my legs( let me quote her) " your legs are 100% smoother" and I asked her if I could borrow her glasses because I don't see what she sees. I kinda got a little pissed actually because she even wrote on her chart that I was improved. I like her but I didn't appreciate her telling me something looked better when I knew it did not. Originally she told me all I needed was spanks for two weeks, but on my follow-up she said I need to wear compression for two more months. I asked her if the compression garment determines if a person has good results or not and she said it just for the pain and swelling. Then why would she suggest that I wear it for 2 more months you ask!! Well during the follow-up I told her that my legs were still very sore( which seem to be the norm with everyone on here at two weeks) but she was very surprised that I was still sore. At that point if I could kick myself in the you know what I would because I had a chance to have this procedure done with one of the trial doctors but I chose to go with her because someone at the other PS office rubbed me the wrong way, and I figured once the doctor was cellulaze trained, their participation in the trial didn't really matter ( I hope that I wasn't terribly wrong ) ladies, I think that experience is key with this. I was so desperate to look presentable in shorts again that I didn't ask enough questions,so people ask a lot of questions before you get this done, it's your money after all. Anyway back to where I am now, I don't see improvement like I said before but I will post pics so you all can decide. Oh and my skin still hurts when I touch it. I stopped wearing spanks at three weeks, I didn't think it was doing much for me but making me uncomfortable, the swelling was gone so away with it. One last thing if you have skin that hyperpigments then use something to help with that, I didn't use anything so now I'm left with all these really dark marks all over my legs where the incisions were made, It will take months for them to fade. Good luck to everyone having or had this procedure, I pray for good results for everyone.

This procedure did not work

So this did not work for me at all, not even a little bit... I'm just left with scars from the incisions. I don't have any pictures to show because I'm embarrassed to share with friends that I spent so much money for my butt and thighs to still look this awful. I don't even want to ask my husband to take pictures because I feel extremely guilty for blowing $7000. On my one year follow up my doctor pretty much offered my a 20% discount on "a new procedure, that was having great results". Do yourself a favor and save your money.
Dr. Shelia A Bond

Dr. Bond was great, made me feel very comfortable, she called me last night after the procedure to make sure I was ok. She gave me her cell phone number in case I needed her. The office called again this morning to check on me. One year follow up was a totally different story, After they got my money they didn't care that I had no positive results. They did not even want to see me again, unless I wanted to shell out another $7000 for a procedure that was not going to work.

I want to say thanks for sharing your personal experience about cellulaze. I have a ton of it on thighs the sides and back and inner. I have read so many disappointing reviews that i have decided against it. I hope your scars have faded or diminished, Try olive oil. Take care Bella
I was told 3 months, then after 3 months i was told 6 months, then after 6 i was told 1 year. What a scam. real self is the only site with pics and real stories because the doctors sponsor the page and it's all 1 big scam for money. This procedure only works on very young women with very mild cases of cellulite. It's such a wast of time and money
Why did you give a five star rating to Dr. Bond if you were disappointed? I chose her as my surgeon largely due to her overwhelmingly positive response on here..but after reading your full blog I have the full story..care to elaborate?
Well before the procedure and the day of she was very caring and available, she gave me her cell phone number to call her if I had any problems. So the five stars were for how I was treated before and the day of surgery. Real self does not allow you to change your rating. I want to be very clear here, maybe she is a great surgeon... I cannot comment on her tummy tucks or breast augmentation but I can tell you for me the cellulaze done by her did not work at all, not even a little. What is a doctor suppose to do when a procedure that cost $7000 does not work at all on her client? I have no clue because I didn't ask that question, I was just so anxious to have it done. It is definitely a learning experience. I am not bashing her but for me it was like " ok this didn't work, I have another procedure, I'll give you 5% off". I was just expecting more, I've read some women on here doctors threw in lymp massages and vela-shape, anything to give there clients the best possible results. I have hyperpigmentation from the procedure, she mentioned giving me a creme for my skin but never did. Good luck with your procedure and just remember to ask a lot of questions.
Thanks for responding so quickly! I have held off on reviewing her for exactly this reason. I had a feeling that people were reviewing before and day of procedures. I had my procedure a week ago and I definitely feel where you are coming from. She didn't even offer me her cell number! Or call me post op. Nor was she present for my post op appointment, I had it with Madeline. I'm going to offer an honest review of her entire experience to keep people from dealing with what you and I dealt with! Sorry about your procedure. You do look slightly better but I've seen before/afters that look much more drastic in results. She at least should of explained to you why it happened, and not just acted like you were improved.
Can you write another review on the Dr?? Just a thought.
Because this website is sponsored by doctors who rate themselves. Its a rip off surgery. I had it 1 year ago and my cellulite got worse
Hi islandpeach, I am so sorry as I would be very disappointed. Maybe it was the doctors lack of experience. Lets go with that as I don't think not seeing any results AT ALL is right.. I had my cellulaze done 3/6/14 and mine was worst than yours. I got the back of my thighs done and one buttock. I saw results TRULY in one day on my butt. One buttock I had a very embarrassing dent that made my butt look deformed in tight clothing/spandex... The dent has went in a little in one day, now four days later I see tremendous results on the back of my thighs and my butt chick has gotten more smoother. I am so happy. This procedure was the best money spent. The doctor was done in 2 hours. I go back 3/17/14 for my sides and front. I suggest coming to this area and see Dr. Berman in Sterling, VA or research A LOT in your area to find someone who has done many such as Dr. Berman w/proven results. I am so sorry, I wish I could help you. Seriously, I believe it's the experience of the doctor. But all in all you're still beautiful with the little you have. Like I said before, mine was worse. Hang in there Ms. islandpeach... :-)
TMar14, thanks for your kind words. I'm just gonna stick with some at home remedies for now. I had dreams of wearing shorts during the summer after my procedure, I was never able to wear them and feel comfortable. I'll keep dreaming but I'll also keep my money in my capris pocket. Very happy you had great results:)
Hi ladies, I had liposuction 3 years ago now and it really improved my worst areas. I only have light unevenness compared to the big lumps and bumps i had before
Hey....hope all is well and u get the maximum results...please update us...thanx
I'm 5 weeks out with little improvement. My doctor just booked me for 2 smooth shapes at the 2 mos point. She said this is making the difference. She's not sure if 2 smoth shapes will reveal the cellulaze results because she had another patient that it took 4 smooth shapes. Smooth shapes is a lymph draining procedure and you can see a youtube of it. My concern was, does it hurt because our legs are all still so sensitive. I'm going to do it on Aug 10th because I want my results sooner rather than later. She offered me 2 smooth shapes free with what I had already paid for. I will buy a few more until I see the great results we are all working toward.
Hi islandpeach, I think our cellulite is similar and my results look like yours. I hate to be negative, but I don't think we can expect much improvement. How about a refund, right?
A refund would be great if this is the best my cellulite is gonna get, but I'm holding out for the three months mark before I complain to much

Glad to hear an update from you. Thank you so much for making others aware that the incision sites could hyperpigment if a person's skin is sensitive to that.

Looking at your before pictures & your current pictures it does look like there has been some improvement to me. Obviously light and distance isn't 100% the same, so maybe that has something to do with it looking different, obviously you see them in real life, so you would know better, but just going off the pictures it does look like some good change has gone on.

Hi islandpeach, thanks for the update. Really appreciate hearing where you are at 5 weeks and disappointed for you about no improvement. I have my 4 week appt. tomorrow with my PS and sort of stopped wearing the compression garmet a few days ago (they only wanted me to wear it til my appt tomorrow anyway.) I'm also at no improvement so far, I still flinch if I sit down on something hard (due to soreness), all my brusing seems to have gone away and I'm looking to see results for each dollar of my $7,200 (I pray.)
I'm really worried about the marks from the incisions too. My doc is going to give me something on my 5 week check up to reduce the redness. Hopefully that will help. Good luck to you, i know exactly how youre feeling! :)
hey islandpeach i have been following your story today and i wanna run to office lol. i need alot!!!, you have the most reassuring attitude that has caused me to make that consult so thank you very much. i have trien velasmooth for 5000 two years ago and nothing!!! so it took a little more for me to try again. i am a single mom so its not like i just wanna keep chucking money around lol. i do want to wear shorts again like when i was 15/16. now at 37 i need this. please let us no how your doing close to 1 month out. i hope veryy well and each day your a bit happier
Hey cplant, I will do an update with some pics. I'm happy that this review is helping someone. I know it's very hard to spent so much money on something and not be absolutely certain that it will work. At 1 month out, some days I think it's getting better, some days I ask myself why I did it because I don't see any improvement. My Doctor didn't give me any false hope, she told me to not except any results before 3-6 months so I'm impatiently waiting.
I was thinking of seeing Dr. Bond also. How are you doing? Have you seen any improvement?
Dina B, honestly some days I think I see my thighs getting smoother and others I feel like it looks worst. My husband says he see an improvement but he will say anything to make me happy. I will take some pictures soon and we can all compare the before and after. Dr. Bond is very nice, if my legs are 90% improved by the 3 months mark then I would love her lol.
LOL yeah my hubby is the same way. I ask him if my legs look bad and he tells me I am crazy that I look great. He wants to make sure I don't cut him off. LOL I am 41 and not sure if i am to old for this. I am 5'2 120lbs but still have that crap on my legs and the bottom of my butt. Please let me know how it turns out. I am thinking of seeing Dr. Bond but I want to make sure I do my homework. Thanks again for helping all of us out.
Hi Island, thanks for keeping us updated. I'm curious about your progress because the other gal that went to your doctor hasn't seen her results yet a 8 weeks. I'm at 3 weeks still waiting patiently. I'm trying to figure out if results have to do with doctor skill and experience with cellulaze, or if it is somehow working for some of us and not for others (hopefully yet.) Looking forward to your new pics. Thanks :-)
I notice she went very high up on your butt. Did you have cellulite there? I was treated on my butt too, but a whole row of boxes lower than you were (are you still having a hard/tiresome time sitting?) I also notice she did not mark the side of your legs. Was this at your option? (I know every section costs more money.) Just curious how your doc did it.
Hey Brittany6755, yes girl I have those dimples high up on my butt. I'm still sore but not so much in the butt area, more so in my lateral thighs which I guess answers your next question. After she was done marking me I asked her about my sides and she said" she will get to it even though she didn't mark it " I trusted her. She did turn me and I felt her doing the side of my left leg which she said was worst than my right. She didn't turn me over for the right side leg but she did it because it's sore as hell. Hope I answered your questions :)