Determined to Erase a HUGE Mistake - Monroeville, PA

Everyone warned me that it would be best to start...

Everyone warned me that it would be best to start out small. Instead of heeding these wise words of wisdom, I went ahead and got this unsightly tattoo. I wanted angel wings, and after the artist completed the outline of the left wing (which takes up an enormous portion of the left side of my back!) I thought it looked great! However, about 3 or 4 days after my first session, I realized that I absolutely hate it and that angel wings were a terrible idea from the start. Thank God I didn't schedule another session to have the second wing outlined! I just want rid of the entire thing altogether. I want my natural skin back. I refuse to get the left wing shaded in, either.

I am very, very interested in having it lasered off completely. I feel like I've tarnished my skin and I am basically ashamed of what I have done to myself! I have only had this tattoo for a little over a week and I just hate it so much. I am scared of the removal process (for both the pain and financial reasons) but I know I need to have it done in order for me to be able to function and live life normally again. I just have no idea how I'm going to finance this! I'm a college student with minimal credit and a job that hardly pays. Thinking of taking out a personal loan to pay for the removal process. I'd much rather carry the burden of debt than the burden of this gigantic mistake. I know I must wait at least 8-12 weeks before beginning the process. I have already scheduled a consultation at one place and am still waiting to hear back from another. I'm really hoping that this tattoo can be completely removed since it's all black ink and only an outline. Also, I am super pale, which I hear is the best combination with black ink.

By the way, my profile picture shows how my tattoo outline looked as soon as it was finished. The black is not as bright now as it was on that day. Does anyone have any information or advice as to how good my chance is for a complete removal? As a college student, how can I finance this? During a consultation, do they offer financing options? I really just don't know what to expect because I've never been in a situation like this before. Thanks, everyone!

I Am The Biggest Idiot Known to Humankind

So I made a HUGE mistake not once, but twice. I decided to get the outline finished because there was no way I was going to be able to afford removal, and my back looked ridiculous with just one angel wing. Now, I almost wish I would have left my back alone until I could eventually start removal on the left side. I feel like any removal chance I might have had is now gone. I have permanently marred my body, which was perfectly fine before I carelessly decided to ruin it with ink. I can understand if no one comments on this. I am the biggest failure ever, and I want to die. There is nothing I want more in this world than to have a tattoo-free back again. My God, what is wrong with me?

I Also Apologize...

I also meant to say I'm sorry for never responding to those of you who kindly commented on my post before. This is the first time I've been on RealSelf in months, and I haven't had the courage to log back in after my awful decision to get the second wing outlined on my back. I have just been too depressed to do anything about it other than sulk and pity myself on my own bad decision.

My Untreated Tattoo