Breast Augmentation and Breast Lift

I have my pre op on Monday the 24th. I'm very...

I have my pre op on Monday the 24th. I'm very excited about getting the final details in stone. I was a little nervous because I want a 450cc and the Dr. Said it was big. He didn't say anything negative but just said I will make it look proportionate. I don't want them too small. I'm paying a lot and want them done the way I have in mind. Any of you have had Dr.s say similar things. Were you happy with the size. My sister in law got hers done and she wasn't happy with her size. Said wished he would have gone bigger.

Saline. Under muscle

I forgot to add that I am getting saline and under the muscle.

4 days left!!

Only 4 days left until my surgery! I got my blood work and urine test done today. And prescriptions filled! All set and ready to go for Friday!

All done!

I went in at 8:15 am today. And left at 2. The drive home made me sick so the bags they gave me came in handy. And the Zofran was a lifesaver. Want to kick myself for not filling the prescription they gave me. Luckily my nurse found one for me at the office.
I've been sleeping on and off since 3:30.
I'm not sure if the pain killers were quite enough because I have ongoing pain with it feels like no relief. I'm going to try some frozen veggies on top cuz there is so much pressure. Maybe the swelling is just causing high pain.
I haven't been able to see anything yet though because I'm covered in bandages. I go Thursday next week to get them off.

375cc

Dr. Kelly ended up going with 375ccs saline Mentor implants. I wanted to shoot for 450 but he said he would get in as much as he could and still keep them looking right.

Laying on back

I have been laying on my back a lot today. (Just had the surgery) and it feels like the implants are being pulled to my armpits. And it's causing a lot of pain. How else can I sleep? Will my implants heal far apart if I continue to lay on my back like that

Laying on back

Is it normal that when I lay on my back it feels like the implants are going into my armpits? I try to sleep angled upward on my back but they still feel like they are going into my armpits. And will they settle into my cleavage. There is a very big gap right now.

6 days post op breast lift and augmentation

I got my bandages removed today. It was a crazy mix of emotions. I was the most nervous about nipple placement. I wanted them perky and right now they are looking down more than up. I don't know if the implant will settle and let them become more perkier. Or if the whole breast will settle Nipple and all. I'm hoping Someone can let me know how they will settle. Dr. Kelly said they were still very swollen and the nipples are very swollen too. They look scary to me. And very puffy and both or two different colors. I'm assuming the one with the darker areola is because it's the one that is more swollen. Any thoughts?
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

Listens and answers questions very thoroughly. Quick in and out. Strictly professional!