Something 4 Me!!! - Monroe, LA

I am a 43 year old mother of 3 girls ages...

I am a 43 year old mother of 3 girls ages 23,20,12. I have a wonderful husband of 24 years and he is very supportive of this surgery. I have been wanting to have this surgery for about 10 years. My Very Close Friend had this surgery many years ago and she would always have good things to say about having TT. After having my 1st child, I remember looking down at my stomach and saying what is that. My mother stated NO MORE BATHING SUITS 4 U!!! So ever since my 1st daughter was born my stomach has not look like it did before. I am wanting to get that flat stomach back. I WANT MY GROVE BACK!!! LOL!!!

Posted 2 pictures of front and side view. Will...

Posted 2 pictures of front and side view. Will post more pictures over the next 7 weeks until surgery date and more after then.

I have 41 days until my TT surgery. I had my...

I have 41 days until my TT surgery. I had my consultation in December 2012 and put my surgery date off until June 2013. In October I found out that I have hypothyroidism, so that explains the reason why I can not lose weight and steady gaining. In October I weighted 190 lbs by time December came around I weight now 209 LBS. I have been feeling really tired,no energy, hair is thinning, U name it I have had with this thyroid thing. I put my surgery date back to June 2013 in hope of losing a little weight before my surgery date. I am still currently working out hard and putting in my gym time even though I feel super tired. Anyone out there that has Hypothyroidism???

More Pics

My shape looks EWWW!!!

Feeling Stressed!!!

My surgery date is getting closer. 23 more days!!! My emotions is everywhere.

Church Flow!!!

Went to church this morning. Church was AWESOME!!! Starting looking in my inbox and got some the DOCTORS about having TT. They all said that I shouldn't have the surgery right now due to my weight and I have hypothyroidism. My thyroid has been normal since January but I haven't lost any weight. Wow!!! Now I don't know what to do!!!

Church!!!

Date Change!!!

I have decided to change my date because my daughter is starting to have problems with her pregnancy. She is due the last of July but the my 1st grandbaby could come early. I didn't want to be down myself and my daughter needed me. New date September 9th.
H.Stephen Maguire, M.D.

Kaye! You are working the dress! I find that all my "tummy tucking" happened before the surgury!! LOL!! Good luck with your procedures!
I love your picture with your dress and you are going to have the bomb results. Good luck. I'm one month and I still have no regrets.
Thank U Sweetie!!!
Hi Kaye I'm scheduled for June 20 TT, MR, and lipo. You're 4 days after me I see. :)
Hey Kaye43! I live in West Monroe and I see u r from Monroe. :). I was originally scheduled for May 2 but had to reschedule for June 24! :). But, I'm Using Dr Holly Casey Wall in Shreveport. She did my breast lift 3/13/13. We'll have to stay in touch since we live in same Parish! Good Luck to you! :)
Hello Wmnurse!!! So you got your breast done WOW!!! I bet you look great!!!. Dr. Stephen Maguire is doing my TT surgery. His office is in from Monroe, La. I am originally from Louisiana but I live in Arkansas. I will ALWAYS BE A LOUISIANA GIRL!!! LOL!!! We are set for the same day June 24!!! My nerves are SHOT already!!! This is something I have always wanted to do. Please keep in touch.
Will do! :). GEAUX SAINTS, GEAUX LSU & GEAUX Tummy tuckers!!! Lol! :)
@Wmnurse That"s Right!!! I see U R a true LOUISIANA GIRL!!! I LOVE IT!!!
Good luck. I am 8 weeks post op today. Love my results. I don't have my before pics up but trust I had rolls and stretch marks from three kids. I will get those from my doc and show the progression. I am 43 as well.
Good luck kaye43! And welcome here. I am currently 8 days post op from a TT.
Welcome and best of luck with your surgery. Get your bathing suit ready!
Thank You Darling!!! Have you had your surgery yet?
No, I have my pre-op this Wednesday and surgery on the 22nd.