i love my results!! - Newport Beach

I did the tummy tuck and breast surgeries to...

I did the tummy tuck and breast surgeries to correct the effects of 3 pregnancies and breast feeding and I did the fillers and fat transfers to reverse the effects of aging as i'm 46. Every procedure that I have had has been a very positive experience, I can not think of one negitive aspect!!!

I had a tummy tuck four weeks ago,i like how I look,but still have small pouch towards lower pelvic area,he say s to massage it,still sensitive but im doing wt the doctor says,my belly button wont heal,he thinks there is a stich,that wont be fun in two weeks when I go back,it feels like a memory foam at the moment.hope it all pays off this summer.
You look great! Your before belly looks very similar to mine. I hope my result looks as great as yours :)
You look awesome!
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. C's attention to detail is impeccible. He is a true perfectionest!!! One of the things that I appreciate the most is his honesty and integrity. He will not do any kind of procedure or surgery if he feels that you are not a good candidate. He is not a money grubbin" Dr. He wants his paitients to have the best results possible, and he makes sure it happens!! I HIGHLY recommend DR. C, trust me you will be in great hands! His staff is so wonderful, caring and extreamly helpful. They are there for you every step of the way. He is also very affordable. I have had the following procedures by him: Botox, Reystelin injections, Tummy Tuck, Fat Transfer to the cheek and eyes, Breast Lift, Breast Augmentation and Lipo of the Flanks over a four year period. I love my results, and had no complications.