i love my results!! - Newport Beach

I did the tummy tuck and breast surgeries to...

I did the tummy tuck and breast surgeries to correct the effects of 3 pregnancies and breast feeding and I did the fillers and fat transfers to reverse the effects of aging as i'm 46. Every procedure that I have had has been a very positive experience, I can not think of one negitive aspect!!!

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. C's attention to detail is impeccible. He is a true perfectionest!!! One of the things that I appreciate the most is his honesty and integrity. He will not do any kind of procedure or surgery if he feels that you are not a good candidate. He is not a money grubbin" Dr. He wants his paitients to have the best results possible, and he makes sure it happens!! I HIGHLY recommend DR. C, trust me you will be in great hands! His staff is so wonderful, caring and extreamly helpful. They are there for you every step of the way. He is also very affordable. I have had the following procedures by him: Botox, Reystelin injections, Tummy Tuck, Fat Transfer to the cheek and eyes, Breast Lift, Breast Augmentation and Lipo of the Flanks over a four year period. I love my results, and had no complications.

I had a tummy tuck four weeks ago,i like how I look,but still have small pouch towards lower pelvic area,he say s to massage it,still sensitive but im doing wt the doctor says,my belly button wont heal,he thinks there is a stich,that wont be fun in two weeks when I go back,it feels like a memory foam at the moment.hope it all pays off this summer.
You look great! Your before belly looks very similar to mine. I hope my result looks as great as yours :)
You look awesome!
Traycee is indeed very beautiful and looks great in her photos.
Great Results!!! Thank you so much for sharing them as it helps many to see what good surgery can do:)
Nice flat abs Traycee. Now that is what you call "one hot momma".
There is a great story about Traycee and her procedure in People Magazine http://www.orangecountycosmeticsurgery.org/news/People_06-08.pdf
R u her hubby? Or admirer? Lol
What a nice flat tummy; your surgeon did a wonderful job.
Thanks so much!! He is a GREAT Doctor!!!!! I couldnt have asked for better reslts!

I'm glad you're so thrilled with your results. Thanks for posting photos of the new you. You look great!

Thanks so much! It was a life changing experience!!!!