Was My Mommy Makeover a Mistake?

After having a saline BA and lift in 2008, I had...

After having a saline BA and lift in 2008, I had my daughter in Aug. 2009. This caused my breasts to sag and left my abdomen with stretch marks and loose skin despite all of the weight lost.

In all of my various consultations, each Dr. suggested I get a Tummy Tuck along with my breast lift because it is the only way to rid of the stretch marks and the protrusion of the ab muscles in my lower abdomen. I had no fat to get rid of, just skin.

I decided to keep my saline implants and get a breast lift along with a tummy tuck and liposuction done on the sides of my torso.

I'm currently two weeks post op and am really beginning to regret my TT because the incision line seems to be very high. I have a short torso, to be able to cover the incision would make me look squatty. My symmetry seems to be off.

How long before I see results... if I see any? I still have stretch marks and my torso doesn't seem to be any smaller with the stitch work done.

I was having tremendous pain in my breast from a previous surgery. So far since this doctor has corrected it, I have no issues.