Mommy Makeover in Indiana

I am a 36 year old mom of of a 14 year old...

I am a 36 year old mom of of a 14 year old daughter. I have gained an lost weight over the past few years and nothing helped the flappy skin on my belly or my saggy boobies!! On December 1st 2010 I had a extended tummy tuck, breast lift & augmentation. I prepared myself for the worst pain imaginable and it has not been nearly as bad as I thought it would be. My boobies are really swollen but not really sore. I can't stand up straight. I have taken a shower two days in a row and I felt so much better after.

I am thinking that I will still be around a 36D or 36DD when the boobies drop where they are supposed to be. He removed close to 9 pounds of skin and tissue from around my lower torso and belly. He also had to repair my abdominal recti muscles, I had a 4 inch separtion there.

At this point I am very pleased with the resluts and it has only been 3 days. I can't wait to watch everything change as time goes by!

I will post some pictures soon!

Finally posting some before/after pics! Very happy...

Finally posting some before/after pics! Very happy with the results so far!!!

I am now 13 weeks PO....can't believe its been...

I am now 13 weeks PO....can't believe its been that long already!! I have purchased 2 swimsuits for our Spring Break trip to HAWAII!!! I feel great & my scars are healing quite well. I do swell some at the end of the day sometimes but I stand on my feet for 8-9 hours a day so that is to be expected. Love wearing clothes and not have to worry about my belly hanging out over my pants or putting on a hoodie to cover it up!!!! If you are thinking of a mommy makeover....DO IT!!!! Do not hesitate, you will be so glad you did!

Carmel Plastic Surgeon

The staff at Dr. A's office is amazing. You won't feel like you are being pushed into making the decision and they never make you feel like you are bothering them if you have to call them alot. I would gladly recommend this facility to anyone in the Indianapolis area!!!

Can I ask what your pre-surgery weight was? You look amazing!!!!
I weighed 179 the day of surgery!
thanks for responding ( i know its a personal question ) its just they say that the closer you are to your goal weight, the better your results will be with a tummy tuck. I am 215 now- about 40 lbs to go!! =) thanks again!
Hi,
I'm in Indy looking at Dr. Slatton. Have you heard of him. He is also in Carmel. Your PS did a wonderful job. Maybe I will do a consult with him.
you look great! what type of lift did u go with?
I had the anchor lift with under the muscle implants. I am a 36DD...maybe 36DDD.
I am 5 days post op with Dr. Aker! What an amazing experience he gives you. I am so happy at this point. Alittle swollen above the belly button and sore, keep thinking I have to cough and that is scaring me to death.
Yeah for us!!
Glad you are doing well! My voice was really raspy for a few days after surgery. The coughing thing is awful....but the worst is sneezing! I managed to not sneeze for about 7-8 days and when I did I thought I was going to die! It gets better every day!!!
Wow! From one local to another-- thank you for posting your story! Your belly button and scar placement look fab!! Looking forward to seeing/hearing more about your progress! I can not wait for my turn in the next year or so once we know we are 100% done having kidos! I was telling 3 boys and 1 princess I am back down in the 120's and its only a matter of time now! Have fun in Hawaii!!
Omg, you look so great! I'm glad to see how well your healing has progressed, gives me hope!
You look absolutely amazing! I hope you have a great time in Hawaii rockin a bikini! You deserve and look good too!
Thanks for posting the pics too. I am 100% confident in Dr. Aker thanks to your pics! WOOT! I am getting excited
Just checking to see how things were going for you. My date is quickly approaching. I was just wondering how your scars were healing and how you were feeling. Also, do you have any updated pics? Thanks so much and hope you are well!
I am feeling great...other than some sinus issues!! My scars are healing well..still a little sensitive sometimes. Added some now pics also! Hope things are well for you also!!
Holy cow this is my doctor!!! I am so shocked to see someone else with him as a doctor. I have been searching on here for EVER. I am so thankful you love your results, you look FABULOUS! You don't even know how much hope this gives me in him! THANK YOU for sharing your story!
You say you had the extended TT? He recommened that for me too, but said the results with standard and lipo to flanks and back would give about the same results. I chose not to get the extended because I didn't want to loose my tattoo in the back. If it would have totally been removed that may have been fine, but it was going to cut it in half and I didn't want that.
Once again, I am so glad I found your post!!
CONGRATS to you!! :)
Dr. Aker is amazing! I absolutely love him and all of his staff! I did have the extended TT...I had originally asked about the standard with lipo and he said I would get better results with the extended. My scar is so low that it almost follows the crease in my legs and right above my pubic bone. He said I have very poor skin elasticity which would have resulted in more saggy skin on my hips...so I went for the whole thing and I am glad I did. I now know of 4 people that have gone to this office to schedule procedures since I had mine. I have wanted to do it for such a long time and am glad I finally did. If you have any questions feel free to ask!
hello .. wow u look great u can already see ur muscle defintion comin thru.. how are u feelin? i had sx about 3 weeks ago and doing wonderful still some aches here and ther mostly whn i get up but its gettin better each day:)
I feel pretty good...still have days that I am sore. It has been amazing the things I can do now! Started exercising about 6 weeks after surgery and we have been skiing 6 times since then!
You look really good
Your results look real good...congrats...
Congrats, that is awesome! I actually went to Aker a few years back for a breast aug, and can not wait to go back for a tummy tuck!
I forgot to ask if you are happy with your incision placement and new belly button. I think those are the 2 things that scare me the most about the surgery. After doing my research I believe Aker's before and after pictures have the lowest incision point placement in town.
I am very happy with the scar placement! It is so low that it literally is almost in the crease of my thigh. Totally covered by panties. My belly button still looks strange to me...just not used to it looking normal I guess!

Four inch separation! Wow. You deserved that repair, girl. Can't wait to see your pictures.