32 Yrs Old 4 Kiddos and I So Desperately Want to Be Happy with my Body!!

So as with most who start on here I too have ready...

So as with most who start on here I too have ready many others reviews and experiences. It is so much incredible info that first and foremost thank you to all who have been brave enough to share your pictures, emotions, and experience!! Ok with that out of the way here is my info. I'm 32 about 5'3 143lbs. I have this extra stomach that I was able to lose after my first 3 kids (natural birth) now after my 4 (and last) I can't lose it. Back story I found out at about 4mths preggo that my darling daughter was breech. I figured no problem I'll get her to flip.... Not a chance so my only option was c-section for delivery. Well that is no cake walk!! Compared to natural birth they should have tucked and stuffed my body back right, hell they had me wide open!! But not a chance. So now I have this over hang belly along with deflated now AA cup breast. I can't stand to see myself in the mirror so why would I want to be naked for my husband?? I swear guys have it so easy!! All the fun of making them and then not 1 sign of a kid or in my case 4!!!!! So this is why I want my body back. I feel I deserve this. I know I'll be happier with my body which will end up making my husband happy on our date night!! If I'm happy I'll want to show off for him. But of course he's a guy who thinks surgery will have me looking for a new man??? (Or is this just mine) Really I didn't know that after surgery your doctor sends you home to heal along with a list of numbers to available men!!!! Come on I just want to feel sexier for him!! I have that right. So I'm going to my first consult this coming Thursday 7/17. I'm really nervous. I also sent a request for a virtual consult. I heard back from them so now I have to take some pictures. I've never done the virtual consult so I feel like I don't know what to do? I really like the doctor for the virtual I think I might want him as my sx doc. So I want this consult to go good. Has anyone done one and if so what did you have to do? As soon as I take my not so hot body pics for the consult I will upload here as well. I feel like I might have started this blog to soon but I want you all to know how I'm feeling and I need some input as well. Thanks again to all the ladies before me who gave me tones of info. I'll keep posting different thoughts or questions so anyone with any answers or thoughts or info or anything I'll take it please!!

Vanity Cosmetic Center -Just read the Miami Herald news.

I just saw in the Miami Herald that a 51 yr old lady died after a bbl she had done at Vanity cosmetic center. Please be careful and do your research. Many blessing to all those recovering! !

OK I'm going to post my pics!

Sorry to hurt your eyes! View with caution! ! Lol have to make a joke or I won't post them.

First consult with Dr. Christopher Pellegrino

So I'm heading to my first consult today.. should I be nervous, because I am!! I want to make sure I ask the right questions and get the most info possible. If you guys have any questions that you were so glad you asked please share them with me! I definitely could use the help! I know the important questions like are they board certified, anesthesiologist qualified, the operating room. Also does the doc have privileges at the hospital! It's the things you wished you had asked before the surgery but only found out after. Thanks rs

One more thing

Zulily.com is having a sale on spanx.
60% off. Just in case anyone is in need!!

Didn't make my consult

So I was unable to make my first consult with Dr. Pellegrino. I got a call from my kids camp and had to go there. At least my kids are ok!! But not all is bad I did get an estimated cost and procedures from Dr. Ortega. I will get a BA and TT. Cost would be $6700. That price is for cash or cc. $8000 if a lift is needed. If financing, it would be about 15% more. So at least I have an approximate cost. Now I can decide the best way to pay for this and any other items I may need. I also have to send better pics of my chest so they can tell if a lift is needed. OK that's all I have right now. So it's off to try and see if I can make it possible! ! To everyone getting ready to go in, good luck and sending you prayers. To everyone recovering I hope you heal fast and in the least amount of pain possible and your results are amazing! !
Dr. Mel Ortega

At last my happiness has been restored through prophetsuleman of email prophetsuleman@gmail.com , my heart is full of joy and testimonies but here is a little I can say out of the whole wondrous things Prophet suleman has done for me I was in a great and the sweetest relationship with my man PROPHET SULEMAN for three years and we were both in love and even planning of getting married November 2013 so when he traveled for on a business trip to Australia he melt a lady there whom he dated for two months and when he returned back to home he began to behave strange and with not long he said he is tired of this relationship looking for ways to break our love life and he finally push me out and bring in the Australia lady with him .This time I was frustrated and devastated about my love life so I vow not to rest until I am able to get back
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Thanks but my husband and I have been together almost 17 yrs. I love him with all my heart and I know he loves me with all his! I couldn't be more happy in my marriage. I'm NOT happy in my clothes!!!!
I got the same price and need the same procedures as you. I am having my surgery with Dr. Ortega on September 27th. I am flying in from Jersey. Do you have a date when you are doing yours?
Sorry I haven't been on lately, my kids started back to school Aug 25. I haven't set a date yet. I'm still trying to figure out where to stay after and what kind of aftercare I will need and so on. What are your plans after surgery. I'm in delaware so I'm kinda wondering how you went about the stuff after surgery? Do you have family near in miami? Also a huge congrats on surgery!! I hope everything goes smoothly, recovery is fast, and you get amazing results!
Sorry I haven't been on either. School started and I changed doctors. I am not using Dr. Ortega at this point. I will continue to watch your journey. :)
m looking 4 mummy makeover...t price n where
Thanks I'll definitely keep that in mind!! I can't wait to be able to show them off!!! I don't want to look at these tired girls anymore!! Time for a double shot of espresso in each.
I'm so excited for you!! One thing ... Whatever cc's you choose go bigger! Can't wait to see the new girls
My relationship with my husband played into my decision to have a mommy makeover. In our case, he was very excited at the idea - almost too excited, and I put the brakes on it for awhile because I didn't want to be pressured into it, and his enthusiasm made me feel even more self-conscious about my body. This was about 3 years ago, and I finally had the surgery last week. I'd suggest you keep talking, involve him in decisions, and do everything you can to make it a partnership decision. Even though this was done "to me", I feel like it was something we have tackled together. You are early in the process, so I'd really suggest taking this time to bring him around - you will need him in your corner when you are recovering! Good luck to you!!
Thank you. He doesn't see the need for it. I understand that he feels that way but I don't feel that way! He is an amazing husband but I just wish he understood why I want it. I just want to feel good about myself again. I want to look in the mirror and like my body. I think he has seen to many movies about women getting work and leaving their men! I find it completely funny. I'm madly in love with my husband and he knows it. I think it's just an excuse. I really appreciate your advice and will definitely try to include him in it!! Thanks again
That is hard. Too bad we couldn't mesh our husbands attitudes! The good news is that he clearly knows he has a gem in you and wants to hold on to you! I bet, over time, he will at least come to accept, even if he can't understand. Heck, show him RS and all of us out here choosing to do this for OURSELVES. I get the feeling a few of my friends think I'm doing this to put forth an image, or to change how I appear to others. Or they think I'm judging them as "harshly" as they think I'm judging myself, but it really is totally about my self-image. The line I kept saying to myself was that I just felt too young to look so old! I will hope that when he gets to enjoy the results (and I bet you'll have fantastic results), he will finally believe you! ;-)
Thank you!! Seriously if we could combine their personalities. I'm so glad your husband understood you wanted to better yourself and make yourself confident. I don't think men understand how it feels to have your body change so much after kids. I only want to be best mom and wife I can. I truly think if I get my sx done I will then be more confident and secure! I think that's a big one is security. I'm hoping if he sees all of the wonderful stories and women like you who are supportive and have successfully had the surgeries with amazing results, he'll start to understand where I'm coming from. Thank you for your support and talking with me!!
I am not sure how old your kids are but make sure you have an over abundance of help around the house especially with them. See if grandma or dad can take them on an adventure for the first 2-3 day you are home so they don't see you in a compromised state ( leaving an additional caretaker at home with you too.) an for help at least 3 + weeks at home with cooking, cleaning & driving & entertaining them.
Thank you. I have a 10 yr, 9 yr, 6 yr, and almost 1. This information will definitely help in the planning of recovery.
Good! Also read "cleavage coach's" review of getting "boob greed" and the struggles of going too big. I just got a BR. The hassles of overly large boobs is way worse than not large enough. Also think about what you want to tell the kids & stick to it. Make sure you are comfortable enough if they tell all their friends & teachers. Ha ha. Mine are 14 & 12 & not getting why I did it and sorta irritated I'm not doing much fit them right now. But they were both at camp when I did it. I saw my son (14) after day 5 and daughter (12) after day 10. She was the one really struggling with the why.
I'm excited for you! I hope your husband can come to grips with this and realize that you are doing this for yourself and not to land some new guy.

Please keep us posted on your journey!
Congratulations on your decision to proceed with mommy makeover surgery. Although I am not able to provide you with specific advice, some general advice I provide to my patients prior to surgery may be helpful to you ( you are considering a major operation which often involves a significant physical and emotional recovery, often underestimated by surgeons and patients alike): 1. Make sure you are doing the procedure for the right reasons (for yourself) and that you have realistic expectations. Be aware that an improvement in the “problem area” may not translate to an overall improvement in your life situation. You are bound to be disappointed with results of the procedure if your motivation for doing the surgery is not internally driven.
2. Time your surgery carefully; generally, it is not a good idea to have surgery done during or immediately after a stressful period in life (for example divorce or death of a loved one). The additional stress of surgery will undoubtedly be more challenging to deal with if a patient's emotional reserves our already exhausted. Remember, that an improvement in your physical appearance will not translate to an improvement in your life situation.
3. If possible speak to patients who have undergone similar procedures and query them about the toughest times of their recovery period. Any practical hints previous patients can provide may be very helpful.
4. Make sure you are aware of potential complications that may arise how to reach your surgeon if necessary. 5. Make sure you have a strong and patient support system (several people if possible) in place who have time/patience to take care of you. Arrange for professional nursing if any doubt exists regarding the availability and/or stamina of your caretakers.
6. Be patient with the healing process, understanding that it will take several weeks to months to feel “normal” again. It may also take many months/year to see the end results of your surgery.
7. Be prepared to distract your mind with things of interest such as books, magazines, and movies.
8. Expect less of yourself; do not go back to work, school or chores too early and let others take care of you (for a change).
9. Pick your surgeon carefully (a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon) and trust in his/her advice. Keep in close communication with your surgeon and do not hesitate to communicate questions/concerns and the emotional swings that you may experience.
10. Resume all medications that you were using preoperatively when cleared by your plastic surgeon and stop the use of narcotics and sedatives as soon as feasible after surgery.
11. Keep in mind the end results as you go through the tougher emotional times after your surgery. I hope this helps.
Good luck with your journey. Will be following you!