Mom and I Are Both Happy with Facelift Results

I had lipo under my neck along with my neck...

I had lipo under my neck along with my neck muscles tightened and my upper and lower eyes with a browlift.  It was done in the office under oral sedation.  The pain was minimal and the results are great.

My mother had a mid to lower facelift, lipo under her chin with muscle tightening and her upper eyes.  We both look 15 years younger.

As with any surgery there is a recovery time and some discomfort.  I took about 1 -2 weeks for the swelling and bruising to go away.  Everyone heals at different rates so my mother, who was a smoker took a little longer to heal about 3 weeks for all the swelling to go away.

These doctors were the most caring physicians I have ever met.  They were calling us to make sure we were doing alright and you can barely see any scars from the incisions.  I highly recommend these surgeons.  You won't be sorry.

Erik Miles, MD and David Harley, MD

Excellent patient care, fantastic results, minimal scarring

I am waiting for my email.
You both look terrific. I have an appt on 6/22 at Huntersville. I am glad you put the name of the doctors who did your procedures. Thank you. I am going to have them do the procedure. Thank you.
Hi Melinda, Two resources to try: Salt Lake City plastic surgeon directory - This includes links to RealSelf reviews from Salt Lake City patients, as well as contact details for doctors. "Ask a Pro" for recommendation Hope this helps! --Sharon
I am looking to get a mini facelift in Salt Lake City Utah, I am very nervous. Does anyone know of a real good plastic surgean here in Salt Lake City?
I had the surgery Feb. 16th and so far so good. From what I can see thru brusing and swelling I am very pleased. Dr. Apostolakis in Austin TX did my surgery.
Who is doing your surgery? I will recommend Dr. Erik Miles...he is wonderful and he is in huntersville....north charlotte plastic surgery.
thanks for sharing your pictures.......you look good!
You look great, thanks for sharing your pictures and story. I am having a neck lift, brow lift, upper and lower eyes with tear trough implants 2/16 and I'm very nervous. It is being done in office with twilight. I am both excited and nervous and hearing how you are thrilled and got along great helps very much. Thanks again.