NEW BA Scheduled for Oct 28th!

Hi all! Well, I turned 30 this summer and with...

Hi all! Well, I turned 30 this summer and with that I've been thinking a lot about my 20's and how I spent them. For perspective my stats are 5' 6.5", 110lbs, slim athletic build. My VS bra size is 32C, but I don't fill out the top portion, I just have very "round" boobs so a B-cup cuts into the side.

I've always hoped that one day I would magically fill out. All of the women in my family have HUGE boobies! I guess it's just not in the cards for me. I was in the military for 10 years so a BA was never really an option for me, nor a thought.. But now that I'm in the "civilian" world and have the time to participate in normal every activities I have become increasingly aware that I have no cleavage.

I've never been able to wear triangle top bikini's because the girls just don't stick out far enough, so I pretty much just wear the bandeau style that ultimately leaves me feeling like a little boy.. I'm going for my first consultation next friday 9/13/13 to see what my options are. I'm going for a natural looking breast, and this PA has done some girls around the area that I know and their BA look amazing!

I've been doing my research and reading a ton of RealSelf stories with women who share similar stats as me. So far I've come to the conclusion that although I'd prefer silicone unders, I can't afford to have an MRI every year, so with that I'll probably get saline. Also I'm thinking 325-350cc Mod+ profile. I'd like to still have a natural slope. What do you gals think? Any tips or advice about profile? I have a very narrow frame, so anything more than mod+ I think would just look silly on me.

Anyway- thanks for reading, I'll post a pic with updates after my consultation.

Some before photos for perspective

So many choices!

I've literally been reading/searching boobs for weeks! Went in to try on sizers today. At first I was completely set on saline implants because of the safety factor, but after listening to what the PS had to say about silicone I'm leaning more towards those now. The thing that is holding me back the most from going silicone is all of the horror stories I've read about them rupturing and people getting sick. Is this for real? I know the FDA says they are clear for use... but that's not reassuring enough for my paranoia...*sigh*

As far as sizing went. Wow, was I in for a shock. I guess I never realized how narrow I really am until I put 325cc in a sports bra. Alright RealSelfers HOW did you finally make a decision?! I liked the look of 325, but it just seemed HUGE! 300 looked a little more realistic, but the ps and nurse both said if I was in between sizes to go bigger. We are for sure going under the muscle so I'll loose a little, and the size looks a little crazy with the sports bra/insert comb. Thoughts?

Oh and one more thing. They only use Natrelle.. and as far as profiles with saline they only had moderate and hp to try on.. I want to look natural.. Does anyone here have HP about my size and have any complaints? do they sit up too high or look funny??

How do you choose?

I've been driving myself crazy trying to choose between saline or silicone implants. I know women who have both, and both look great. My problem is weighing the risk verse what I want. I'm not looking to go huge, so I'm fairly certain that saline will look ok on me.. but the feel of silicone is more appealing.

I just keep reading that there is a link between autoimmune disease and other health risks associated with silicone. For peace of mind, I'd like to go saline, but then I have to worry about having abnormally round looking breasts.. ugh. Any advice?

New Boobie Birthday Scheduled

Hi all! Well, last year as I was preparing for a BA I suddenly backed out. I think I freaked myself out with all of the "what can go wrong" stories and suddenly I felt foolish for wanting to alter myself.. However, nearly a year has gone by, and another summer to which I tried in vain to find clothes that I was comfortable in. Soooo, here is to round 2! I called and scheduled a pre-op appt for Dec 2nd and BA op for Dec 16th. I'm at the mercy of the school schedule, so the only viable time is during x-mas break when I have nearly 3 weeks off.

Some things I'm going to do differently this time:
1)Not freak myself out with stories of things gone horribly wrong.
2)Stick to my guns about saline (I went back and forth numerous times on this) I have to choose what I'm comfortable with.
3) Keep my mouth shut! I'm not telling anyone this time around. I was overwhelmed with the "opinions" of others last year and ultimately is what ruined the whole experience. Only the BF knows, as he is going to be the one taking care of me post-op.
4) Actually print full size pics of the look I'm going for an make sure that the Dr. understands this. I don't have the mentality of "bigger is better", I'd just like a little more and something that looks natural. Thanks for checking in if you're reading this!

Moved surgery date up

Called the office, new date set for Oct 28th with my consult the 15th. I decided to move some things around in my school/work schedule and now I can look forward to being mostly healed up by christmas :) PS Does anyone know how to remove old posts? I wanted to take down my original posts from last year when I didn't go through with the procedure. Thanks!