36 Year Old with 4 Kids, TT with Lipo to Abdomen, Flanks & Lower Back - Mokena, IL

My first child was born 8 years ago, 2 years later...

My first child was born 8 years ago, 2 years later had another and 2 years after that had twins for a total of 4 children. This mama ain't having anymore. I love my family more than life itself, but my pregnancies wreaked havoc on my stomach and I have photos to prove it! I never imagined I would be here on a website like this for cosmetic surgery, yet here I am. This website has been my obsession and since it has helped me through the initial stages - I will write about my experience. RS reminds me that I am NOT alone in this journey and my feelings are valid & many others share the inner battle I have with myself. I feel so guilty in wanting an elective surgery. Who does that!?! I do. The time is now or never... the timing is perfect for my family. So, I am biting the bullet and going through with it. My surgery date is set for December 2nd at 7:30 AM with Dr. Shifrin.
I went with my husband for a consult and since then I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I know this sounds ridiculous but I had so much anxiety showing my stomach to Dr. Shifrin and my husband. I am so self conscious of it and there I was letting it all hang loose in front of the man I love and a stranger. Dr. Shifrin was (1) extremely professional and kind (2) explained the surgery to us in detail (3) answered all of our questions and (4) did not rush us. In order to get the results I want, he recommended that I get muscle repair (MR) & lipo to the abdomen, flanks and back. So after a couple of days of thinking it over (which was more figuring out a date that would work with our schedules, and figuring out some other logistics) we decided that Dr. Shifrin is our man and December 2nd is "THE DAY" We called and left a $500 deposit down to save the date. The rest of the money is due 2 weeks prior to the surgery.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Best of luck with your surgery. I can totally relate to the feeling of anxiety you had when having to show your tummy to the PS and your hubby. But look at me now, posting my nakedness for others to see. You're going to do so well, and have the tummy of your dreams. I'll be following your progress! :)
I will follow you TOO! I'm hoping to have mine done around Dec. 3 or so. Down in Florida! Haven't set date yet. I live in the Quad-cities...so we are close! I'm going to be 60 on Christmas eve. Trying to be in the dating world....and I don't want to get naked in front of anyone! lol
I'm scheduled for the end of September. I'm so excited I can't stand it! You are going to look amazing! Good luck! Just think. This Christmas you'll have a flat tummy! Me too! Lol
I will be following you & wish you a healthy recovery. Yes, Christmas we shall be flat!
Thank you! I think this process of documenting your story not only helps others but also yourself.
Well done and you will be on the flat side sooner than u know it! :) Can't wait to see your results. I'm 3 days PO and loving it :)
Thank you! You look wonderful and have such a great spirit!
Thank you :) I love the fact that I have no need to be all drugged up on pain killers when I have no pain :) hope yours goes just as smoothly Hun xx
Welcome to RS! Dr. Shifrin is going to take care of you, his TT are amazing......
I agree with you LusciousDee34, Dr. Shifrin does do amazing work as I can see his talent in your pictures. It's nice to know that we share the same surgeon. You look great!
Wonderful see you on the flat side soon
It sounds like you have it all together and I bet you will have beautiful results! Best wishes and thank you for sharing your story and photos!