Hoping to Get Rid of This Muffin Top !! - Mobile, AL

Im a 29 year woman and have 2 kids. I am about 5'2...

Im a 29 year woman and have 2 kids. I am about 5'2 and weigh 155 , and get asked more than I want to be asked " am I expecting?" I have set my date for april 10 2014 to have my stomach sides and back done. I looking for any tips or things to expect or things that I may need to have before I go. All of my friends and family don't think I need to have this done, but im doing this for ME !!! Im just looking now for advice from any of you out here that have had it . Thanks in advance and ill update soon.

before

front side before

day before my pre op

I go tomorrow for my pre op and to pay for my procedure !!!! im super nervous ...... im so scared that the cuts they make to put the tubes in will HURT that's all im really scared about I have so many questions and will ask them tomorrow. wish me luck

1 WEEK AWAY

I am 1 week away from having smart lipo and I am super excited. Just wondering if any one elsa was giving these vitamins to start taking a week before. RECOVERY SUPPORT PROGRAM BY VitaMedica ? They cost me 65.00!!! Hope that they are really a good thing and just not a way to get more money ....

3 days left !!!

I only have 3 days left until I have my smart lipo !!! I have mixed feelings , I super excited and super scared !!! But no pain , no gain ......

3 days before

Bye bye fat !!

??

I'm told to come back one week after surgery for some laser healing ? I didn't know anything g about this til I was all dopped up. Has anyone Elsa had to do this. I was told to take a pain pill n 2 Valium before I arrive n have a driver with me.

not leaking much should i b worred

had surgery yesterday n it was fine felt nothing at ALL I was so drugged up I didn't know a thing. Im feeling pretty good today also just really sore tring to get up and down out of the recliner. I just tried to take my first shower and my dr says to roll on floor on towel on back for 10 minutes and on stomach for 20, so I try my best to do this and get nothing out. So I get in shower and try to sqeeze the holes and get some of the fluid out but cant stand to squeeze and when I can cant get much out. Please let me know if any one elsa had this problem and if I should b worried.

First time out if garment

Questions

How long did it take anyone to be able to get up and down with ease? My biggest problem is getting up and down I'm fine up or Down my dr told me not to sit up right in a chair for days . And I'm not seeming to drain hardly at all he told me I'd b a human sprinkler and I'm not should I b worried ? Also I have to go back on Thursday and they are going to squeeze my holes and try to get out more fluid. Ouch !!!!

wondering when and if i should start massaging stomach

I go back for my first check up on thur. and my dr has warned this will be my worse visit. I haven't been told to start massaging yet so I guess ill wait couple more days til I see dr and follow his directions. As far as the whole lipo thang it is not near as bad as I thought it might be. I went back to work today , Monday , and had the lipo on thurs. I haven't been sitting up right much don't want to case any ridges in my new shape. I can sit at work but did a lot of moving around today and will until I see dr . Worse part for me so far was getting up and downing into the recliner or onto the couch. I can not wait for all this to be healed and to see how I will look, there is already a huge difference in my shape. I was alittle worried about having extra loose skin at the bottom of my stomach but it just seems to get better and better every time I take off garment to shower ..... I totally think its worth it .......

Hoping more of bottom will shrink in

Things have been going great !!! Thursday will be 3 weeks n I have to go for some sort of massage . I haven't hurt hardly any it's been a easy ride . I know I'm still swollen one bottom I just hope the skin gets to shrinking too !!!! I'm happy if it doesn't because I look great with clothes on n that was my main concern but to look good with them off would n a plus too !

not lumpy

im not lumpy at all I just still am alittle swollen and hard in my lower part which Im sure is where he had to work the hardest. also I did have a bad burning feeling in my left should blade area if I pulled my arm back or moved it to fast or to far backwards which is just about gone now. I know im still early in my healing so I cant wait to see myself in two months . I would say do it if anyone ever ask me for my advice on the smart lipo. I stay in my garment 24/7 besides my shower, and I wear a binder and got a waist trimmer at walmart in the work out section that I wear around my lower stomach area , I was told to do this by my dr. I don't sleep in the binders but I do my garment it hasn't seemed to gotten looser like I see some people post they are in a different stage garment not sure that may come soon .

5 weeks out of surgery

Thursday will be 5 weeks since I had my lipo and let me say I see huge changes !!! I am down from a size 12 to a size 8 !!!!! My clothes look sooo much better on me and I love it. I am still wearing my CG and will for another week and still after that told to wear for another 5 weeks at lease 10/12 hours a day. I am still a little numb in some areas and its so weird but I have no pain and very little swelling . So far I am soo happy and very excited to see if I keep changing , I do hope to have a little more skin shrinking in my lower stomach, other than that I am super pleased !!!
Mobile Facial Plastic Surgeon