Full TT, Lipo and Breast Lift with Inplant 4 Days Away! 1-10-11 - Missouri

I am a 37 year old mother of 2. I had 9 1/2 and 8...

I am a 37 year old mother of 2. I had 9 1/2 and 8 1/2 pound babies via c-section. I am 5'3" and weigh 138 pounds. I am in pretty good physical shape. I have a lot of stretch marks and a saggy, bulging belly that "flaps over". I own every tummy binder / waist cincher that is made I think. I CAN NOT wait to not have to wear those uncomfortable things again!

I am scared to death about my upcoming surgery Monday. But after finding this website tonight I am starting to feel better. Reading all of the great stories is starting to ease my mind.

I will post before and after pictures as soon as I take some and will continue to post throughout this process

Well, tomorrow is the big day! I am so excited and...

Well, tomorrow is the big day! I am so excited and scared to death. I have finally got everything packed and ready to go. Didn't realize that figuring out what to wear would be so difficult! Ha! My husband will be taking my before pics tonight so I will post some after I am home.

OH MY GOSH!! If you are thinking about this...

OH MY GOSH!! If you are thinking about this surgery and are at all hesitant... DON'T BE! This is the best thing I have ever done for myself. I had the surgery Monday afternoon (1-10-11), stayed in a hotel that night close to my Dr. office and went in for my checkup the next morning. My Dr. and is nurse were amazed at how well I was doing. We had a two hour drive home after that. We even stopped and went inside Arby's to eat lunch!

Since I have been home it has been fine. I've showered by myself, changed clothes, etc. The drains are annoying but this week is going fast so they will be gone soon. I have kept on top of my pain meds, which I highly recommend! It makes this experience much easier. I am almost standing upright at this point. Just trying to not overdo it.

I do not have one single regret at this point. I am swollen and bruised and nothing looks as it should or will. I keep reminding myself of that. Still haven't posted pics but I will soon!

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon