Ready to Be FREE!!

I got my 280cc silicone implants under muscles...

I got my 280cc silicone implants under muscles almost 5 years ago. They were "fine" for the first couple of years and I've enjoyed having them, but now I'm just ready to get them out! I also have a suspected rupture in my right breast, which has been bothering me for about a couple of months now. My explantation is scheduled for Dec. 27th, which is only a week away and I'm getting so nervous.. I look down at my boobs several times throughout the day and have doubts and think about how I or my husband may not like the results. I'm so worried, nervous, scared, and.. Excited at the same time! I have my pre-op on monday (Dec. 23) and hope that goes well.

I love reading stories on here and I find them very helpful. I hope this review can maybe one day help someone else too.
Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Finally FREE!

I just had my implants removed a few hours ago and It feels so good to be finally free! :) We got to the hospital at 7 am to get ready for everything and the surgery was at 11, which lasted for about 40 minutes and then I was moved to the recovery room and woke up after about 40 minutes. They then took me back to the room where my husband was waiting for me and made sure I could eat, drink, and urinate and I was good to go home! I feel so light already! And another great news is that both of my implants were intact! My right implant was just a little out of place and that's probably why I felt difference in shape and texture and had pain. I was so relieved to see that both of them were intact. I go see my ps tomorrow morning and he's going to unwrap the compression bra. I'm scared to see what's under there but excited at the same time! I'll keep you ladies posted! :D

Day 1

Today went considerably well with a little more pain than yesterday. I has almost no pain yesterday and only had to take one extra strength Tylenol pill but today I've taken 3 and doing better.

They gave me my implants in a container after the surgery, and today I finally got them out and got to take a look at them. Before the explantation I really had believed that my right implant had ruptured, so I was so surprised and relieved to hear that they were both intact. They were Allergan Style 40 280 cc.

I went and saw my ps this morning and he unwrapped the compression band and I got to look at them for the first time. They're very flat but I thought everything looked good.

I get to take my first shower tomorrow night! I'll post some pictures after the shower. Good night ladies! :)

Day 2

Today's been a lot better than yesterday!
I have virtually no pain and I haven't taken any pain meds. I took a shower too and I feel so much better! My boobs (I don't even know if I should call them boobs..) are very flat and just sad looking. I had very little breast tissue before BA but I hope they fluff up some.

Another thing is that I'm so bloated and constipated..!
I know general anesthesia can do this to you, but this is miserable!
I took some Dulcolax not too long ago so hopefully I'll get better soon. :)

Thank you ladies for all the encouraging words and I'll keep y'all posted! :)

Day 9

Hello ladies!!

Sorry I haven't updated the review in a while. Time just flies by and I've been staying busy although I still think about my boobs quite often.

Today was day 9 post explant and I'm happy to say that everything's going well and I'm doing great! The scars are healing up nicely (they're itching so bad though!) and my little ones are fluffing up and looking better every day. I still have those moments sometimes when I just look down and struggle with emotions and wonder what I've done to myself, but I love feeling so light and natural!

It helps to have a loving, supportive husband too.
He's still trying to get used to the "new view" when we're being intimate, but I think he's doing pretty good with the changes!

I'm still wearing sports bras 24/7. (I give them a break every once in a while)
I wear padded sports bras and I wore a wireless bra today with light padding and it was fine for the most part, but I think I'm going to keep wearing sports bras until the scars heal some more.

I'll keep you ladies posted!
Happy New Years!! :D

I had my implants removed yesterday. The op went well even though was nervous. Had the drains put in. Went to see Dr today for checkup. Surprisingly the implants were mainly intact after 23 years. I had a great Dr. The drains come out in 2 days. I am flat with some boobs though. Will get some padded bras. I'm happy I had implants removed.
I'm not sure whether to have new smaller implants or just not have them at all. I will be flat chested when the implants come out. Your replies will help me make a decision. Thanks.
You look AWESOME! Doesn't it feel good?
Hi! I just want to tell you that your pics, and blog, have inspired me. I'm 36 yrs old with 12 yr old implants. I was a 34AA and went to what was supposed to be a 34C but, I haven't purchased a bra smaller than a 36D in years. My decision to get a BA was all based off insecurities and impulse. Like you, I thought they were "fine" for a few years. But with my job changing from pharmacy tech to a FedEx courier, and being more active, things started to move, shift, and become uncomfortable. My right breast is lower than my left, which isn't noticeable wearing clothes, but drives me crazy looking in the mirror... Naked. And I want nothing more than to sleep comfortably on my stomach again. Lol. Not to sound weird but, your pics are like looking in a mirror. We have a very similar body shape and it's so refreshing to see what mine could look like if I get my implants removed. Thank you for sharing your journey!! : )
Hey girl, how are you doing? Do you have any updated pics? I am trying to stay strong. I like the looks and feel of my left breast....my right breast (the one that caused me issues with implants) has a fold under the nipple and I don't like how the breast looks or feels. :-/ Try to massage twice daily. So sad about my nipple and just overall right breast. I am now 4weeks post explant. Hope you are doing well! Hope to see some updated pics. :-)
Hi there. Im sorry Ur having A harder adjustment. Hopefully time will heal u better. I did update my pic. Let me know if u r unable to see it
Hey there! How are things going at a month post op?
Hey tiggerousity! I have 2 days. So nervous. How r u feeling?
I tried to upload my story and pics but somehow they didnt post. Ill try again. Im so happy for you and all the women who are so brave and ready to live in your own natural healthy state. God bless! Ill try again this week with my pics.
I love the cleavage shots; it's a great idea. Feels feminine right? And nice to feel your body be your body again!! Congrats
Thank you- I wish they looked like that all the time!! Especially when I wear little nighties to feel sexy because I don't feel too feminine when there's nothing there..!
Yeah, when I was skinny I told myself I was flat-chested and that I had no breasts. In reality it was feminine, I just berated myself that I wasn't. Just remember to speak kindly to yourself; you're small chested and very feminine
Hey girlie, how are you doing? I go tomorrow for explant. Can't shake this nervousness. Do you have any updated pics?
Hey! Sorry it's so late! I just posted some new pics. I know how nervous you feel right now. It'll be over before you know it, I promise! You will feel so much lighter without those bags! I think the waiting time before the surgery was the hardest part of this whole journey. I was so scared and nervous. But you know what?? It was over before I knew it! You will be fine. Be strong! Hope everything goes well! I'll be praying for ya:)
Hey girlie, thanks for the updated pics! I looked at them early this morning while I was getting ready for my surgery. It went fast, hopefully smooth. I have gauze underneath an acewrap and then my surgical bra on top of that. Took a tiny peak to look at my nipples, they are wrinkly, I believe from all of the gauze. And definitely got the jello feel, not too bothersome though. I'm a little loopy right now. Now its time to heal emotionally, physically and mentally. I wo't be posted pics for at least a week. Can't even shower for 5days. And go back Monday for a checkup. Ps wants to leave my stitches in for 14days I think. Heading to my moms now to just relax. Hope you are doing great, beautiful!
So happy for you!
Thank you! :)
Hey girl, how are you doing? I've been waiting on your updates! :-) I'm just a few days from explanting. So very nervous, but also ready for the discomfort I'm having to be gone. If you have time to update with any pics or feelings, would love it. :-) Hope you are healing well. Happy New Year!
Hey! I'm doing great! I've been just busy doing stuff and enjoying my time with my husband. I'm so excited for you and your surgery! You'll be fine. I think you'll have an easier and faster recovery since you've had them only for a few months. I'm seeing improvements each day and they're fluffing up some and healing up nicely! I'll try to post some pics tomorrow:) don't get too nervous and try to keep yourself busy! That's what helped me before surgery, just keep your mind off of it! Happy New Year to you also and I'll talk to you later! :)
So happy to hear you are healing nicely and already having some fluffing. :-) I'm trying to stay busy. Just took the longest, hottest bath ever. Felt wo good. About to paint my toenails to they're pretty for surgery day. Trying not to let myself get so nervous, its hard though. Just keep closing my eyes and picturing my old tiny boobies. Hope to get them back.
Thank you so much for sharing! You look great. I've had mine for three years and had CC on one and had revision surgery only to have it happen again. I really don't want to go through another surgery to have the same thing happen. I'm scared to go back to being completely flat but prefer that to the pain, discomfort and unhappiness of one weird boob. Seeing that people go back to their old selves is helping me make that decision. Hope your recovery is going well.
Thank you for your encouragement! I'm now 5 days post op and I can already see some improvements although looking at pre BA pictures makes me wonder if they will ever look like that again. It was a hard decision to make but I felt like I already put my body through so much that it was time to get them out and give my body a break. My scars remind me each day that what I've done to myself is never reversible. It's never going to be the same. I wish I had never done it in the first place, but I've learned from it. I think you'll feel so much better without them. I feel so much lighter and just free. I do still have a hard time adjusting to my new/old self and it's not easy, but I believe I've made the right decision. I'm learning to truly love myself again! I hope everything goes well for you and hope to hear from you again. Happy New Year:)
Hey girl, of all the pictures I've seen on here....things do fluff up. It's hard finding pictures of girls with little tissue like us. Check out Ana8048, iron_baby....there's a few more I can't remember off the top of my head, I will try to find them for you.
Thanks for the new pics! I think you look great! I have my consultation on Friday and am a bit nervous. Thanks for the updates. You were very brave in making this decision as I'm sure it wasn't easy. And yes, it is truly about loving yourself the way you are. I so wish I could have seen that before my BA. I guess sometimes we learn our lessons through our own experiences and not others' wisdom.
Are you doing any tricks for padding under shirts? I'm going to be equally as tiny as you are and I am trying to think of ways I can feel ok in shirts until I fluff at least some or can wear a regular bra eventually....I know being compressed so snug with an xs sports bra is going to be a little uncomfortable for me for a while and hard to dress with tops. Any advice as to what you are doing would be great.