Smart Lipo on 'Pones' and Tummy - Best Thing I Ever Did!

I had smart lipo on my hip 'pones' and on lower...

I had smart lipo on my hip 'pones' and on lower abs the day before valentine's. I have always been really good about working out but you could not tell because of the way I was shaped. As soon as I saw the doctor for my consult, he said "this is unusual, but it's genetic and you'll never get rid out it. I can tell by your muscle tone that you work out." This made me feel better to know that I wasn't crazy, and it wasn't just that I wasn't working hard enough.

I had a normal weight and BMI already and I was only down about 8 pounds after all the swelling went down (which took longer than I thought it would). All the bruising and most of the numbness is gone at 2 months, I still have a little hardness from scar tissue and the incision holes are healed but still red and I do have a little numbness on my skin surface left.

Overall I look so much better, especially in clothes. I've never had so much confidence and have found renewed motivation to work out harder than I already was.

Anybody who says their lipo was not worth it either had a horrible doctor or didn't need it badly in the first place. It won't make a huge difference on small problems. You can see from my pictures that mine was no small problem.

Dr. Faucett at Trio

Dr. is experienced but has a lot to be desired in the way of bedside manner. There were things like the numbness and amount of scar tissue he didn't mention, but he got me the redults I was looking for.