Finally! Have Wanted Bigger Boobs All My Life - Mississauga, ON

I have wanted to have bigger boobs all my life,...

I have wanted to have bigger boobs all my life, from the time my father asked my mother why she was buying me a bra, there was nothing there but peanuts, thanks dad! Then came the boys in high school " ashes to ashes, dust to dust, there's a sweater without a bust!". I have debated about putting something foreign in my body, and this spring I went to Florida with a friend and just hated going to the pool with all the big breasted women around and me with my well padded bathing suit, that btw drips with water when you get out of the pool. Lol!

I went from a 34a to a 34dd. I had 335cc's of cohesive gel over the muscle, under the tissue and the under arm incision.

They aren't as soft as I would like them, but that apparently can take up to a year. My doctor said I wasn't massaging enough, lol! But they did hurt for a good four - five weeks. I will post befor and after pics, but I don't have them handy! I am very happy with the results.

So I finally have some pictures to post - 1...

So I finally have some pictures to post - 1 before, 1 after, and 1 with a bra. I am really happy with the results, still have to work at getting them softer. Hope these posts help other people with their decision. I had spoken to three other people who had it done, and all their experiences were different and all different surgeons, but none would got back, or had any regrets. Cheers everyone!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I did some research, talked to three people that had it done, all different ways and places, and decided to email the plastic surgery clinic in Mississauga. They got back to me very quickly, so I decided to book a consultation. I was disappointed that it was almost two months away, so I asked that they call if they had a cancellation. Wow they did. I was in, in two weeks, took my boyfriend with me and booked the surgery that day. I had less than four weeks to get my physician letter, blood work, etc done, but I did it. I also thought my doctor would be angry, but she just asked why? My surgery date was June 18, 2012, and everything went great. I love my new look, my boyfriend loves them, my family and friends were also very supportive. The only issue are three catty female co-workers who have dubbed me Barbie behind my back. Everyone else thinks they look great.

hey there! Congrats girl!! you look awesome!! Just KEEP massaging them. I still am massaging mine and its... 8 months post-surgery. Massaging is KEY!! :) xoxx
congrats u look awesome x
You look great hotgrandma! Congratulations!
I too am going over the muscle. PS's decision. Since I have asymmetry he said I will get a double bubble if he went under the muscle. I am getting 350 on my left which is bigger & 375 on my right. I didn't expect to be more than a 34c afterwards but if you are a DD I wonder what I am going to be no?
*now....not no.

So glad that you love them!  Yes it takes a while for them to soften up. I have a few friends with silicone cohesive gel and they are harder for a bit before the "drop and fluff" stage. ;) lol  Congratulations!!

Thanks so much for posting your story! If you don't mind my asking, how long has "all your life" been? ;0)

Nope, don't mind your asking at all. Ask me anything you want to. I am 55, so for over 40 years. I wish I hadn't waited so long, but I am so very happy with the results.
It is great to hear your story. I am 45 and some say why now? I say I have 20+ years to be smoking hot!! How do your boobs feel now? I am thinking about 300-325 silicone unders as well. My surgery is in 10 days...
Good luck hope things go well! They are still on the harder side, but getting softer every day. I now lay on them for 10 minutes a day on a hard surface! But they look fantastic (at least I think so). Take care and keep me posted.