I Was So Weary but I Think I Love Them! - Mississauga, ON

So two months ago I decided to get breast...

So two months ago I decided to get breast augmentation with Dr. Lista. I was so undecided on the size I had three fittings!! I had quite a range from 375ccs 400ccs 450ccs and 475ccs.

I loved the 375s first but then tried the 400s and felt perfect. He said they will be smaller under the muscle so go with 450. The change from 375 ccs to 450 seemed like a big leap. But I though what the hell take it.

What I wanted was to look great naked and yes big! ;) (but only when I WANTED them to look this way) I wanted to be able to put on a shirt and hide them or dress them down if need be. So this is why he thought this was a good size.

I just had my surgery today and when I lift up my shirt they look huge and worry me. But I just can't really know until some time has passed. Then when I put my pajama shirt on they look perfectly dressed down.

PROS:
Dr lista was very patient as I came to see him three times to ask his opinion on size.

My patient coordinater Tara was very sweet with all the calls I received pre surgery. She made sure I had done everything I could to make the experience better.

The nurse who took care of my post surgery Francine is one of the most hardworking good people I have ever met. She was hilarious and paid attention to every little thing I needed.

The staff in general are all there to give the best possible service. They try hard and it is visible. They do their job and they love their jobs. It's a great team.

CONS :
This is pretty miniscule but:
The only thing I advise is that they always make you show up an hour early. I was there at 10:15am and didn't get in until 11:20. Meaning I sat in the waiting area for a long time. I could have come at 11 and had less anxiety waiting and waiting.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

His bedside manner is amazing. He is funny and he cares. He's cares. That is so important to me. When I saw him for the third time for my third fitting I said "look I need you to care about me and my boobs" (blunt I know) he replied "I care about every thing I do and all of my patients." I believed him and I was not disappointed. It is my first day that is so we will see. But if you want a gold doctor I would recommend him. A lot of doctors can do your BA but how many will care and not treat you like a number? For now I will have my tunes removed tomorrow and update soon.

Now that a week has passed, how do you feel about the size of your implants? I coincidentally had a BA the exact same day as you, with Dr. Lista as well, in the afternoon. I am really, really disappointed with my results. One week out and it seems like most of the swelling is gone... my 371cc silicone gel implants look so, SO small. I am mortified that I paid $9000 for these. I'm jealous you went with 450, but Dr. Lista never helped me with sizing. I was only able to try on sizers with a consultant, and she was very hands off about the sizes (i.e. wouldn't give her opinion, just said "it's up to you").
You look great!
What an amazing result. They look pretty perfect to me. Lucky girl, good luck with your recovery.
Looking great! I also had to tell the doctor that my life was in his hands because I agree that they need to care and be patient with those of us who are very unsure of size. I applaud you. Sometimes you have to be blunt to make your concerns known and who else can advocate for you but yourself? Look forward to following your journey. Hopefully you can post some new photos to show the progression. I am sure that the swelling is responsible for making them look huge. Once that goes down after a couple of weeks, if even, you should start seeing them in a more natural state. Good luck!