Done!!!!!! 500ccs, cohesive gel, round, smooth, HP

I have wanted to get a BA for 10 years. I work...

I have wanted to get a BA for 10 years. I work out 6 times a week and am very happy with my body, except of course my small, saggy breasts. This website has been amazing. It makes me happy to see the path that other women have gone down. I have the same questions and concerns as most of you. I have so many friends in the medical profession and I have done so much research. I chose my PS after many consults and referrals. I felt so comfortable with Dr. Lista. Now the size debate begins.....He recommends Cohesive Gel (Gummy Bear), round implants, Armpit incision, with a range from 375-500 cc’s. Not sure about which profile yet, it is between moderate or high. I will post my before pics in a bit.

Before pics

Going Thursday to try on sizers again.

Worried that 475 is going to be too big.

Wish pics

A few of my wish after looks

BA is scheduled for April 16th!!!!

I forgot to post my surgery date...... April 16th!! Only 7 1/2 more weeks to go!!!!

Going with 500cc's.........today anyway lol

I met with my patient coordinator and brought lots of clothing. She gave me sizers without telling me the size. Smart.......I laughed at the first ones and said they feel way to normal (they were 425's) I asked for the next ones, and they felt large but great. I tried on tons of clothes and everything looked awesome. At this point I didn't know either size......I thought the first were 325's. I thought the 2nd was 450's......I asked for the next size up and she said that is it. He won't go larger. I was shocked. Made my decision a lot easier. :-)

Only 2 weeks away!!!!!!!

I can't believe my surgery is only 2 weeks from today. I'm so excited. I went to see PS about size and to show him wish pics. He said to go with the 500cc. He said they will look fantastic and to go for it. I'm small and it seems big, but he has measured me 3 times so I am trusting his opinion. He will not do big, fake looking boobs at his clinic. Great reputation for natural looking breasts. Going today to pay the $8000 balance. Ya!!!!! Not really nervous, just super anxious.

3 days to go.........Very Anxious!!!!!!

I can't sleep because I'm so excited. I am trying to get everything ready. I didn't get a list of things to buy. My consultant said they provide me with everything I need. All I have to bring is freshly washed pj's, a robe and flat shoes. I haven't been able to shave for almost 2 weeks. My legs are look horrific. They said it's to make sure I don't get rashes or ingrown which can lead to infection. I can't wear a bra for a month. Just the band. Other than that my biggest worry is taking a month off from the gym.

Full body shot

Today full body shot. Soooo tired of wearing these ridiculous padded bras. Hope the 500ccs will look okay on me!?!?!

20 hours from now!!!

Bags packed, house cleaned, my mom is on a plane, I am sooooo ready!!!

I did it!!!!!

500ccs, cohesive gel, high profile!! Feeling great so far.. Pain pump is amazing. I hope it keeps going like this!!

First pic

Still feeling great. Eating and lots of little naps. My chest is very tight but I knew that from others posts. Not too bad at all.
Seriously can't get up without help. It's pulls when I sit up and that doesn't feel great but expected that too. I'm so glad that I read so many reviews. Really helps with what to expect. Way better than I thought though.

Ok night....

Took my first pain med (perc) at 8:30 last night. Woke up with pain at 12:30 took some extra strength Tylenol. Woke up at 2:30 and had to go back to the perc. Slept until now. 6:00.I highly recommend anyone who gets a BA to have 2 caregivers. My husband and mother took turns getting up with me so everyone got sleep.
Going for my post op at 8:00. Getting drains and pain pump removed. I will post some better pics when I get home.

Day 2 post op

Drains are out..... Feeling really good. Lots of sleep today.

Day 3........ Tired!!

I'm off pain meds. They were making me nauseous. Managing fine. My breasts are still so rock hard. This band is killing me too. Finally got to shower. That was amazing. I can't wait until they get softer and start to drop!!

Hep.....I need advice on the band

I'm in so much pain from wearing the tension band. It is so tight that under my arms and my back are in agony. Everything else is feeling fine. I'm scared to take breaks because the nurse said to only take it off when I shower . Any advice???

That was supposed to say help....not hep

I'm so sore I can't type

72 hours post op

Didn't sleep well..... Feeling better after shower. They feel softer today....... Ya

Finally slept through the night!

Only woke up twice last night and just for a few minutes both times. Woke up with serious morning boob..... Yup it is a real thing lol. It is an all over aching of your breast. I never really understood what the heck anyone meant. I think it's from moving after laying still all night. Nerves going crazy, brusing hurting, etc etc.... As soon as I got up and moved around, I felt better. Small price to pay for beautiful boobs :). I can sit up, shower, and clean my incisions by myself now. I'm not doing anything else. Seriously following the post op instructions of not leaving the house for a week.
I need to address what I'm going to wear when I go back to work on Wednesday???? The band sits so high across my chest....... I'm going to be very limited. Front zip light sweaters I guess. I better do some online shopping!!
I didn't buy any bras yet either. My consultant said no bras for a month, but if I needed one it has to be a sports bra that comes down over my ribs. Nothing that pushes the implants up. I have no idea what size I am........
They feel softer today...... Ya!!!

Day 5 pic....

They have dropped some more. Left is higher, and they are still quite hard. Every day it is getting better!!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Clinic is beautiful. Staff is extremely helpful, friendly and professional. Dr. Lista took a lot of time talking to my husband and I, describing the BA, and answering all our questions. My patient consultant is lovely. Helpful, quick to get back to me by phone and email, and knowledgeable. So far, incredible experience.

LOOking gOOd! My band is irritating my armpits but cant take of until my post-op.
I know it's helping them drop, and Dr Lista wouldn't put any of his patients through this if it didn't have advantages.... Trying to be positive. Lol. I'm not allowed to take mine off until my next post op either. Hope you are healing well!!!
I took OFF my tension band because it was cutting into my underarms. After 4 days my PS said I could move to a tensor bandage and to not wear it as tight or as often, but I didn't put it back on (only because my back was raw and bleeding and when I was able to put it back on, my breasts had already dropped.). I would get a tensor bandage and alternate between the two bands, then you don't need to wrap the tensor as tightly and can give yourself a but of a break. I'm also not a doctor, but my breasts are looking great right now!
Ok thanks.... I'm going to email my consultant now and see if I can take more breaks. I fee better after my shower. They feel softer today. I remember thinking how impatient women seemed and now I'm one of them. Just want to feel normal again. I miss taking care of my children too. My 4 year old is having a hard time seeing me and not understanding why I can't play with him. :(
They look great Nat (how weird is it to keep hearing that lol!). I wore the band for 4 days and then was able to take it off. Mine dropped fairly quickly (but I had a big pocket already) and took about 2 weeks to soften, but I've just passed 4 weeks and finally feel like they've stopped changing on a daily basis. I still wear my sports bra at night, but don't feel like everything is going to fall out now! Plus they look killer in a good bra! You are doing great, but don't push yourself too hard.
Thanks!! I know it's only been 3 days. This band is making me crazy. My PS said 2 weeks 24/7..... Then another 2 weeks at night. Arrrrrrr. I'm glad you are doing well and feeling back to yourself. It makes me happy and relieved to hear that it does feel normal again. :))
Congrats! What I good idea to not know the sizes your trying on..I'm so conflicted on what to get but I guess all I can do is wait and see what looks good w my body type...can't wait to see your updates! Looking awesome!
Thanks!! I worried the whole time that the 500ccs were to big, but I love them. No regret or boob greed lol
Keep me posted on the armpit incision please..I'm getting that also..rite in the middle of summer should be awesome to have hairy Pitts lol
Did you go over or under?
Under
Getting up from the bed was soooo hard lol. Happy healing and congrats :)
It's so hard depending on someone to do everything. I feel like quite a princess. Lol
It's finally getting a bit better. Looking forward to them dropping now!!!
Gorgeous! Congratulations babe:)
Congrats...can't wait to hear about your experience! I ended up with 480 cc's which have proven to be just perfect for me (and thankfully I didn't end up too big, and am fitting into DD bras!)
Congrats! I'm wishing I had gone with 500cc! Can't wait to see your outcome!
Very excited for you!!! Wishing you the best and speedy recovery!! My BA is on the 17th!! ت
All done and it went so well. Feeling good. GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!!!!!
Thats awesome! Thank you so much!
Everyone's body is different! My 500cc looks completely different from some other girls on here. But I think it will work amazingly on you!
Thanks!!! I'll let you know in 36 hours!!!!! Eeeek
I think 500CC will look great on your frame! I went with 450CC and im 5'1 and i dont feel like they overpower my body.
I also just wanted to say the my husband told me to trust my plastic surgeons opinion, and I did and I'm glad I did, she was totally right and it's possible I would've been disappointed had I gone smaller like my instinct was. However I have big hips and big shoulders, so I balanced out well!
Nat - I'm just coming back and commenting again. I had my pre-op appointment on February 26th and at my surgeons urging, I've decided to go with the 500CC's Ultra High Profile Cohesive Gel implants. I'm still terrified that it's too big, but after being honest about my fears (everything in me is telling me smaller is better, as that's been my thinking for over 20 years) she said that if I'm unhappy with the results, because she made the recommendation, she would make any changes or revisions until I was happy. So after discussing with DH (who told me to trust her judgement) I'm going with the 500CC's...GAH! My surgery is now a little over 36 hours away and I'm getting nervous. Hopefully all goes well (I just posted my story in the 'Mommy Makeover' thread, as I'm have the BA and TT all at the same time.) and hoping for both our sakes, that the 500cc's are the perfect size. Good luck!