Mommy Makeover - Mission Viejo, CA

Hello, I underwent a Mommy Makeover 9 days...

Hello,

I underwent a Mommy Makeover 9 days ago, and am so glad I did it. My recovery was speedy, pain free, a little discomfort, but very very worth it! I'm 37 yrs. old, 5'6", 156 lbs. Had two C-sections and very loose extra skin. I hated the post baby tummy "apron" I was left with, and after two years of exercise, endless sit ups, and conscious eating I could not get rid of the skin. I would highly recommend it, but just as it's important to find a good doctor, you also need to have good aftercare at home while you recover. I hired a caregiver to stay with me for the first 5 days bc you will need someone to help you in/out of bed, coordinate your medication, food, hydration, and walking. You must get out of bed and walk to avoid developing blood clots!!!

Best of luck to you.

I also had breast augmentation. After breast...

I also had breast augmentation. After breast feeding two beautiful children for one year each, my small breast practically shrank down to skin flaps. My PS used Mentor silicone implants (325& 350cc) to give me volume and fullness. I'm very pleased with the outcome and my decision to undergo this surgery. My PS "reconstructed" my body and put everything back in it's place.
oh you have someone helping you clean and stuff this is great!
No worries thank you for sharing about Julie~ I am so happy your doing great~
Her fee was $25 per hr. She's great and I highly recommend her.
Regarding pix..... I'd love too, but considering I did both, it's just a little too much disclosure for my comfort level. Sorry!!!! :(
But let me reassure you, Dr. Nolan's work is fantastic!!!! I'm very pleased! :) :) :)
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

My doctor so strongly believes in the importance of tummy tuck recovery that he and his nurse made daily house calls for the first week after suergery to ensure a safe recovery!!! no other doctor I interviewed offered this!!! Simply amazing!