Mommy Makeover - Mission Viejo, CA

Hello, I underwent a Mommy Makeover 9 days...

Hello,

I underwent a Mommy Makeover 9 days ago, and am so glad I did it. My recovery was speedy, pain free, a little discomfort, but very very worth it! I'm 37 yrs. old, 5'6", 156 lbs. Had two C-sections and very loose extra skin. I hated the post baby tummy "apron" I was left with, and after two years of exercise, endless sit ups, and conscious eating I could not get rid of the skin. I would highly recommend it, but just as it's important to find a good doctor, you also need to have good aftercare at home while you recover. I hired a caregiver to stay with me for the first 5 days bc you will need someone to help you in/out of bed, coordinate your medication, food, hydration, and walking. You must get out of bed and walk to avoid developing blood clots!!!

Best of luck to you.

I also had breast augmentation. After breast...

I also had breast augmentation. After breast feeding two beautiful children for one year each, my small breast practically shrank down to skin flaps. My PS used Mentor silicone implants (325& 350cc) to give me volume and fullness. I'm very pleased with the outcome and my decision to undergo this surgery. My PS "reconstructed" my body and put everything back in it's place.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

My doctor so strongly believes in the importance of tummy tuck recovery that he and his nurse made daily house calls for the first week after suergery to ensure a safe recovery!!! no other doctor I interviewed offered this!!! Simply amazing!

oh you have someone helping you clean and stuff this is great!
No worries thank you for sharing about Julie~ I am so happy your doing great~
Her fee was $25 per hr. She's great and I highly recommend her.
Regarding pix..... I'd love too, but considering I did both, it's just a little too much disclosure for my comfort level. Sorry!!!! :(
But let me reassure you, Dr. Nolan's work is fantastic!!!! I'm very pleased! :) :) :)
what was her Hourly fee "julie the nurse" i think next time i have my breast done I might hire her!
We would love to see pictures of your beautiful new body!
aHHH THAT IS SO GOOD TO HEAR! I am happy you are healing well! You have help at the house and everything!
I'm doing great!! Thank goodness! :). My BA is healing well I do the displacement exercises daily. My TT is healing. I still get a little soreness from time to time, but usually when I've over done it. I'm still wearing my compression band ( by choice) and I do get a little swollen around the incision by days end. But overall, I'm SO glad I did it!! It has been money, time and healing well spent. Everything has a sacrifice, however the
alternative was not one I was willing to live with. I would do it again a million times over!
mission how are you doing!
Great, thank you!
Her name is Julie her company is Just Call Julie Super service
949 433-8099. She was excellent!! I credit my speedy recovery to her care!! Good luck!!

Martha
Where did you find your care giver? Looks like I might need one.
I am so excited for you way to go.

Thank you for the recovery tips...very helpful for all!

Wow you have really bounced back quickly and that's amazing.  Reading reviews like yours is going to be very helpful and encouraging to other women considering these procedures.