Sculptra Placed Around Eyes, Temples, Above Eyebrows and Around Mouth and Neck - Mission Viejo, CA

Sculptra has worked great for me! Completely...

Sculptra has worked great for me! Completely smooth and natural looking. It has given me an up-lifted look. The best part is that it looks so natural.

I had it placed around my eyes, temples, above my eyebrows, around my mouth, and around the outside edges of my face.. oh and also my neck! Never a problem with lumps!

I love my dermatologist; he is awesome. Bedside manner is EXCELLENT~

Still loving the Sculptra - had more put into...

Still loving the Sculptra - had more put into temple area. Smooths it out nicely.
Aliso Viejo Dermatologic Surgeon

Talented, easy going professional. Email me directly if you want more information about my results!

Hi Caroline, I Want to know where the sculptra was injected for the neck! I am in the very early stages of developing a turkey neck and would love to find out. So excited and Thanks!
HELLO CAROLINE, YOU SAID YOU HAD THE SCULPTRA AROUND YOUR EYES, DOES THAT MEAN UNDER YOUR EYE ALSO? IT SEEMS LIKE YOU WERE ABLE TO GET A PRETTY GOOD DEAL IN MISSION VIEJO. COULD I ASK WHAT AGE YOU ARE OR PERHAPS AN AGE GROUP? AS HARD AS IT FOR ME TO SAY I JUST TURNED 42. ALTHOUGH I DON'T FEEL OLD I THINK MY FACE NEEDS SOMETHING. THANK YOU FOR ANY INFO. ANDREA
Same age group and i totally felt the same! I didn't do it directly under my eyes but you probably could. Do you live around here? You should go see my derm... he's awesome.
Hi Caroline123, I've been looking for a good doctor to in OC for sculptra. It seems like you got a great price on it, too. Could you tell me the name of your doctor so I can meet with him for a consultation? Thank you! Kelly123

Hi Kelly- I went to {edited} in Aliso Viejo. Right at the corner of La Paz/Pacific Park.. know what i mean... You'll love him!

Edited by Sharon: We've added your provider info to the review. Thanks!

Hi Caroline, can sculptra build up the cheek bones too and used on tear troughs? La Paz and Pacific Park.. Around sprouts? Would love to know who the doctor is... Thanks... very interested