CeraRoot Zirconia Implants - Mission Viejo, CA

I had a missing tooth and another next to it with...

I had a missing tooth and another next to it with infection. I got a great deal on both, no complications. Bone integrated around them with no problems. I wish they there inserted just a bit deeper because they are showing a bit on the tongue side, but at least they are white, not black like titanium implants. Zirconia implants is a preferred option for holistic minded patients and cost the same as titanium, but it greatly depends on where you get them done, some charge as much as 4K a piece without a crown, when I got both placed for $3,600. I would never place titanium, or any other metal in my mouth even if it was half the price, it's just not worth it -- metal allergies, galvanic effect, corrosion, inflammation, bacteria harboring between abutment and the implant and having your implant act as a cell phone antenna... no, thanks! People do not realize that what happens in your mouth affects an entire body! You may get an eye twitch or fatigue, or some other illness and never guess that it was triggered by the materials placed in your mouth. I hope everybody heard of mercury (silver) amalgam fillings by now, but please watch out for metals and BPA containing dental restoration materials! Ask for specification for everything placed in your mouth and keep a record of it! I am speaking from a personal experience and that of many others! If you are placing any implant on the upper jaw make sure the dentist uses guided placement and your sinuses are not damaged. When I placed a third implant in place of #14 tooth I got a severe sinus infection that still is going strong after 3 months! The dentist didn't even attempt to fix it when he did it and sent me home without as little as a painkiller. His name is Gary Larsen from Clovis, CA. Do not trust that guy!

Hi Guardiana!  Thanks for reviewing :).

Could you tell us more about the personal experience that made you realize putting metal in your mouth was bad?  What kinds of symptoms were you getting, for example?  Thanks :).

Also, do you have a picture of your non-metal implants you can share?
Thousands of dollars down the drain trying to find the cause of health issues I had. Lots of reading, talking to people who had first hand experience they were willing to share. forums, FB pages, yelp contacts, Weston Price Foundation, activist's posts, IAOMT, CeraRoot CEO, his family, fellow dentists, trial and error and talking to more dentists than anyone can imagine being a non-dentist. P.S. How do I add pictures?
Al Manesh, DDS

Great office, nice staff, pleasant doctor, great special, but had to spend a whole day there due to scheduling mix up and there is only bottled fluoridated water to drink...