Mini TT, Breast Augmentation & Lipo on Inside of the Thighs - Mishawaka, IN

I am 46 yrs old, 5'6 and 147lbs. I have had ...

I am 46 yrs old, 5'6 and 147lbs. I have had 4-10lb babies...all of which are 23 yrs old to 13 yrs old. It is time for me now! I had hanging skin after childbirth and a hysterectomy, but most of it was below my belly button. I opted for a mini tummy tuck, with muscle repair and lipo on the part above my belly button. My breasts were barely a B cup, but very dense. I opted for 475cc, moderate silicone implants below the muscle. The skin on the top, inside of my thighs were not budging at the gym, so I had lipo on them too. I am only 4 days post op, so the only thing I can really comment on are my breasts. I have a full 'girdle' on and 1 drain, which comes on Friday. My breasts are really swollen and are riding high right now, but are looking great. I have horrible bruising on my inner thighs and around my belly button, which is where they inserted the lipo rod to do my upper stomach. I will update more at the end of the week.

5 Week Update

My breasts look great! Really pleased that I didn't go bigger. I am now a full C cup. Love them now that the swelling has gone down and the nipple sensitivity has worn off. I still wear my surgery braat night just because it feels good. My stomach is looking better every week. It is still numb by incision and above belly button where lipo was done. I think I will be really pleased in about another 3 weeks. I'm hoping I don't regret getting a full tummy tuck. I'll let you know...
South Bend Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely Wonderful! He really listened to my concerns and objectives. He didn't try to sell me on anything or dismiss my questions/concerns. He gave me his opinion when I asked...but ways restated my goals. I'm very active & athletic and wanted to look that way. I wasn't looking to look 20 or perfect!

I pretty much had the same thing done.  How's the mini tuck?  Are you happy with it.  Can you post some tummy pics before and after?
Hey... Hope your healing well.. Check in when you can! X
Good for you! Can't wait to see before and afters.
Congrats ! I hope your doing good . Look forward to your updates .

Thank you for joining us and starting your review.  Keep the updates coming.