31 Year Old, 4 Kids, and a Well Deserved SmartLipo - Miramar Beach, FL

Let me start off by saying I have been stalking...

Let me start off by saying I have been stalking this site for years. I didn't think I would have the courage to write my own review, but here I am. Well I'm a mommy of 4 beautiful kids, 2 11 yr olds, a 9 yr old, and a 4 yr old. All delivered thru c section. I've always been on the thick side but as soon as I started having kids the pounds just added on. This last pregnancy really did a number on me. I literally had this belly that never went away. Don't get me wrong I love to munch out but I still shouldn't look like I'm 13 months prego. After convincing the hubby to be ok with me going on a journey to a mommy makeover I started researching what doc to go to. My Kids pediatrician recommended Dr. Velilla of Evolution Md in Miramar, Fl. Booked my consultation. I had my consult with Cecilia. Let me tell you she is such a cutie pie. She's super sweet and answered all my questions. She suggested smartlipo 4liters only on full abs. Later on smartlipo my back flanks and arms, and finally a much needed tummy tuck. I completely agreed and about a month later gave paid for my stage one surgery. One thing I found weird was that I met the doc the day of surgery. I didn't mind cause honestly this man has a really good Rep and his staff is amazing. On July 14th I went in at 9:30 am for my smartlipo. I was soooo nervous. I was given a cocktail of pills to relax me and once they kicked in I was loving life. I swear I was cheesin so hard my face was hurting. Velilla and Zayas were both working on me and it was great. I literal was laying there and forgot that they had even started. There was a few times were I felt like a needle stabbing me and I twitched. Velilla would immediately stop and add more anesthesia. They showed me the 2 full containers full of fat and I was in shock. Once they were done 2 girls came in and put the compression garment on me, walked to the back where my mom and hubby were waiting and went straight home. I was feeling pretty good when I got home. I thought I would be in fetal position crying with pain. My compression garment was completely soaked and was nasty to sleep in. Next day I went in for a follow up. Velilla suggested not wearing my garment for a few days because of the bruising I had. Right after that I went to my first massage. Holy crap I was not prepared. It was beyond painful. And to think 9 more massages to go. By Friday I was given the clear to wear my compression garment, tabla, and lipofoam. Went in for my 4th massage and this time it was with a lady named Ana. This women is the best. Her massage was so much better then the last chick and I drained like crazy. Went in for my 5 th massage and was told I needed a smaller garment. I was super excited to hear that. Also I haven't been wearing the lipofoam or the tabla. I feel like a robot with it on. Everyone has seen results in my procedure. I already got my quote for my stage 2 and I'm trying to get my deposit in. I really wanna do it ASAP. I didn't take pics myself but the docs office did. Once I get them I will upload them.

Hardness

Ok so I haven't been able to go get my massage in 3 days and the lower part of my belly is super hard. I rub it for a min or two all day long but doesn't seem to help. Scheduled for my 6th massage tomorrow. Hope this hardness will go away. I got my new compression garment today in a size XL. Yes I'm that big. The first one was a 2x so I'm happy I went down a size.

Garment

Need to wear the Tabla and Lipo foam

So I went for my massage today and I didn't drain much. They told me the importance of wearing the lipo foam and Tabla. The tabla helps my skin stick back smoothly and the lipo foam is so I won't have any dents on my sides when I bend. I'm gonna try to wear it but it's so uncomfortable. I feel like a stiff robot. The doc prescribed Diuretic pills to help flush out the liquids I'm retaining. Also I was told to do the ultrasound massage from now on. Other than that I do see my belly flatter. My mom says she sees a difference everyday. Yay Me!!!

Hell Nah!!!!

Ok so after everyone at the docs office telling me that I needed to wear the tabla and lipo foam I decided to suck it up and wear it. First off it was horrible getting all that in my tight compression garment. I had it on all day and night. I swear I didn't sleep at all. My ribs were hurting, I felt like I couldn't breath, and I had acid all night. @ 6am I took out the tabla. I couldn't take it anymore. I put another lipo foam where the tabla was to help smooth out the skin. I don't know how you ladies do it.

Slept lovely

Finally I had a good night sleep. I kept all my lipo foams in my CG and it worked out. This morning took off my CG,threw it in the wash, showered, rubbed arnica cream, and had the hubby massage by belly. I dried the CG on a low setting but when I went to put it back on I needed help trying to put in the lipofoam and I couldn't buckle it. So just wearing the CG. Maybe after a few when the CG stretches I can stuff in the foams.

Binder?

Ok so I've been reading a lot of post and a lot of you ladies wear a binder over your garment. What does the binder do? Where can I get one? Also do you wear foam, garment, then binder? Oh and do you wear the binder 24/7 also? Sorry too many questions, just trying to get my shyt right.

Cavitation anyone?

Ok so I went to my first cavitation today. It went pretty good. I really didn't know what it was and the therapist explained it's an ultrasound massage that helps breakdown and melt all the remaining fluids left in the abdomen. I was so excited to hear that hopefully this will help with the hardness on my lower ab, which is actually softening. She said I needed to drink plenty of water to flush it all out. I'm supposed to do 1 cavitation a week. Wish I can go twice.
Dr. Cesar Velilla

Dr. Velilla was very attentive during the surgery. I'm super happy with my results so far and can't wait for my stage 2. His staff is amazing. The girls are all sweet and they all know their stuff. Hopefully Future Velilla Doll.