So Appreciative - Minnesota, MN

I was nervous and scared but Dr. Luong was very...

I was nervous and scared but Dr. Luong was very helpful and explained everything. She took her time with me. I am so glad I did it and finally feel complete and like a woman.. I am so grateful. I had not a single problem and love it and Dr Luong for giving me back what cancer took away.. Not enough thanks in the world..

Three weeks post op.. First time in swim suit..

Three weeks post op.. First time in swim suit..

Six weeks out

The healing went fast. I love my new breasts. It will be two months June 4th. My PS said it would take two months for the implants to settle. I am almost there.. What an amazing experience... The breast have filled out much more. I have been able to wear sexy clothes and feel so blessed to have had this done.. I will be seeing my PS in Mid June.. Everyone has said what an awesome job she did and everything is even.. I love my girls!!

Tattoo time

I met with my PS yesterday and she said everything is healing nicely . We discussed the nipple procedure, I said no way! Then asked about tattooing the areola and 3 D nipple huh I thought and asked for a hand out on it so I could get the information and go from there. I always want to make an informed decision.. She brought some photos and well lets just say I was amazed!! I am going to be doing that for sure!!! I will be back when its done and post some photos.. Hope it all goes well and yes I requested lidocaine numbing injection.. See you soon....

Tattoo

I went in and had my areola and nipple tattoo done on July 10th.. I am amazed at how well it turned out.. It will take about a month for the colors to lighten but I look in the mirror now and see how great it looks.. I am so glad I decided to do it!!

Feeling Sexy

Loving everything about my reconstruction! I am so excited for my up coming photo shoot. I scheduled a boudior for the 22 nd of this month.. This is the first time in my life that I feel fantastic!!
Stay Blessed!!

Tattoo Faded

After only a little over a month the tattoo faded.. Looks like I have to have a redo! Bummer.

still feeling great!

Went on vacation to the house on the rock. Had a great time . Wore my new swim suit.. Whoo hoo loving life! Making my appointment for redo on tattoo sometime in December.. Hope it takes this time.. Also heres a pic from my 50th birthday.

steroids

Yesterday I saw my dermatoligist andh gave me 5 injections in the scar to ruduce the raised tissue and snooth it out and also to help with the redness . I am not sure how long it takes to see results? Does anyone know?

Tattoo

I will be calling to shedule a redo on tattoo as it has vanished almost completely.. Will up date when I am done and how long it lasts this time!:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

close to one year of having my implants in

I had my first mammogram after implants. I was very pleased how well it went. The tech did a great job. When she said she had to push the bag back, i didnt know what it would be like or if it would be painful. It wasnt. Yay and she showed me the photos and it was really cool. Now waiting for results!"loving my girls and my life!

Mammogram

I had my first mammogram after implants a few days ago. Everything went well. The tech did a great job.. I had no pain
The tech said she had to push back the bag , I didnt know how that would work but it did .. Then she showed me the photos. Looked cool with and with out bag..
Now I am waiting for results...
Soon it will be one year since I got my gummies.. Still loving them and life!! Thank you always and forever to my Dr and my team!!
Also I will be getting tattoo redone as soon as this freezing cold weather is gone.. SPRING!!
God Bless!

One year

Today is my one year anniversary of my breast implant reconstruction. I am still loving my girls.. My life is good.. I thank God for taking me through with no complications or infections.. I feel so free with what I can wear.. Its just awesome!!! No regrets.
Minnesota Plastic Surgeon

Virginia piper breast center.