Tons of Freckles - BBL/Photofacial - Minnetonka, MN

I had my first photofacial today. It took about 10...

I had my first photofacial today. It took about 10 minutes for the entire procedure, she put on a cream before hand and then another one after. I could smell the skin burn when she was doing it. I had it done about an hour and a half ago and my face immediately felt sunburned...a bad sunburn. I came home and put a ice gel pack on it and it felt a little better. Its just now starting to stop burning bad and just a light burn. I can already see spots getting dark...I'm excited about this because I know its on its way to going away!!

after 24 hours.

I woke up the next day and the spots are a deep brown, no sunburn feeling at all. I put on my makeup as usual and covered it up with ease. As the day progressed I kept looking at my spots and noticed that a few spots are already starting to get to be like colored grains of salt or others say like ground coffee. I can literally pick off my freckles! Tomorrow I'm going in for a microdermabrasion treatment, can't wait to see what that does!
I am super excited to see the final results.  Let me know how it goes after the micro treatment.

Monday - 5 days later

Nothing exciting happening yet. I my chin is clear but nothing else really....I will let you know when I see my freckles fall off. The lady said it should be about a week!

1 week later, LOVE the results!!

Well after about 4 or 5 days I could wash my face with a washcloth and the freckles just fell off in the washcloth. Today my skin is pretty much clear but I think I will need 2 more treatments to get them all completely gone. I love this treatment!!!!
Anyone who does this and charges for it and can't pop for a receptionist is no one I would even consider doing anything at all on me. Not even walk my dog!
Maybe she is not that busy and no one comes into the office when she is with a client.
Reveal Laser at LifeSpan Clinic

Very small office, she is the only one there....she does her own reception and phones and procedures...Not exactly what I expected but if she is good that's all I care about and I do hope she is. She said she has been doing Photo Facials for 7 years and other skin care for 14 years.