Could never imagine results like this

I am 5'4 and weigh 165lbs and have a bra size...

I am 5'4 and weigh 165lbs and have a bra size of 36D (breast aren't being done). I am 21 years old with two children 5 and 20 months.

With my first daughter I had toxiema and pre pregnancy weight of 115lbs and time of delivery was 260lbs. 3 days after delivery my daughter I dropped 90pds.

After a couple months I weighed 145lbs consistently.

My second daughter added on the other 20 pounds but the pregnancy didn't have much weight gain but re stretched out everything, and added 4 more strecth marks above my belly.

My Consultation:

Dr bashioum advised me I would recieve "better" results if I were to lose some more weight. I am happy with the remaining body and my weight. So I am proceeding with the surgery.

My incision is quite different and that is why I decided to chose him.

Dr Bashioum's incisions fall in the natural creeases in my thigh lines and a cresent shape above the private part.

He by passes some thing "" so that drainage tubes are not needed which also helps healing go faster. He uses stiches that disolve on the inside and surgical glue to close me up.

We will find out the rest tomorrowUpdated on 20 Dec 2011:Today is the day and I am adding some (horrifying pictures). I have to be there at 6:45 so it is an HOUR away! It only takes 30 minutes to get their from my house through.

I did not sleep very good. Even taking a lorezapam. So my anxiety/excitement is extremely high!Updated on 21 Dec 2011:Today is day two and I am way more sore and uncomfortable. I took a shower today which was horrid and I almost fainted. I am having some discharge from my lip that leaked through my compression girdle and the girdle is a bit annoying. My muscles are extremely tight and are having spazes. It is EXTREMELY hard to get out of bed and need assistance to get out of bed. I had a second peek today and the appearance of my stomach is much flatter but I still have a lot of stretch marks which upset me a little. I am trying to say positive and look forward to the coming days.

Today it has been almost 8 months and I can't...

Today it has been almost 8 months and I can't imagine having the stomach I used to have. I still have stretch marks and a little lose skin my stomach is far from perfect but it is as perfect as it could EVER be and I am extremely happy with my results. The pain SUCKS it's painful for about 10 days
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr Bashioums office consistently offered and answered my questions, as well as my families. We even have is personal cell and told family even if its xmas morning CALL ME with the SLIGHTEST concern. Dr Bashioum him self isn't very personal but he knows what he does and is the BEST! Dr Bashioum shows he takes pride in his work. He always is trying to improve himself it seems even after 20 years. I have not seen the results because I'm still bandage up but as far as everything else it went well.

Wow you look great! Your befores look a lot like my current self. It makes me hopeful for my results in December:)
WOW! You look GREAT! And so confident! You are rocking that new body!
Would love to see after photos, I'm scheduled for a tt with the same ps on 7/2 of this year. Did you get the results you expected? Are you happy with your decision? I'm torn between the ps you used and another reputable ps in the area. Any suggestions or feedback you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
How are you feeling? Do you have any after surgery pictures? I'm curious at to how the scar looks being sewed from inside out.
Thanks!
I had lipo of the upper part of my stomach but not of my hips or love handles. The discomfort I am having is of my muscles they kind of spaz and it hurts really bad.
Did you have lipo of the flanks? Just curious b/c it seems that most of the pain is from the lipo. Some have said that pain wasn't too bad if no liop. Can't wait to see your pics. So glad you are feeling good. :)
I'm very sore but I just got my first peek and I will post pictures tomorrow. ! My belly button looks amazing and the pain isn't has bad as everyone says. It hurts and is just hard to get in and out of bed and you WILL need assistance! My stomach looks like Aaliyah a but I still have stretch marks which is ok but everything is tight and so defined !
Hey!! I see you are doing ok!! I wish you the best recovery!! I am thinking about having this surgery soon maybe like feb. or march....I will be discussing it with my Ps next week for Br post op apppointment. Keep me posted on your recovery journey!!
Hope your surgery went well and you are doing okay! I just saw your before pictures and I think I look very similar to you. My surgery is on Thursday. I can't wait to see our after pictures :)
Thanks I am out for almost there hours !!!! I am feeling great updating my profile now! I haven't got to see results yet because I'm bandaged in good but I already look skinnier
Good luck to you!! Hope all goes well. Be forewarned, your boobs are going to look even bigger with a flat tummy. You might have to carry a stick to fend off all the men. :-)