11 Days Later and I HURT! - Minneapolis, MN

I had my upper tummy/abdomen and my hip areas done...

I had my upper tummy/abdomen and my hip areas done on 4/5/13. It hurt, but I made it. I had what was a "stacker" done where they treated the areas twice with a 3-5 min. massage in between. I was there approximately 5 hours. It was all good until about day 3 and I have had pain since then. The swelling is starting to go down, but by night I need the pain pills that were prescribed for me. Has anyone else had two treatments at the same time and if so, how has it gone for you? I am 56, weigh 165 and am 5'5" tall. Menopause has not been kind to me as far as gaining in the middle. I also am looking at a breast reduction, as I have DDD's (grew went from DD to DDD with menopause too).

I am now 25 days into it. I still have numbness in the sculpting areas. I can tell my upper abs appear smaller/tighter, but it is also making my lower abd. look larger. I am waiting for the hips/love handles to go down though. I am being positive and need to make my 2 mon. appointment. I'll be anxious to see the before and after pictures. Anyone else out there seeing anything...good, bad, or indifferent?
If you can't see much in the small avatar pic I have after 3 treatments on my abs (these were taken about a year apart), then look at a larger pic here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/Pufferpunk/Coolsculptingbelly_zps5c6aaa02.jpg
I just had 2 treatments in a row on the same section of my right thigh.

Referral