MtF Sexual Reassignment - Minneapolis, MN

Being born a male and suffering with G.I.D. all of...

Being born a male and suffering with G.I.D. all of my life, I finally decided and got up the courage to change for the better. It was a necessary and life saving decision. I consulted with Dr. T from the beginning and he guided me with the recommended protocols to follow (HRT, Tissue-expanders,etc). When I finally got my permanent implants it felt like a dream come true, it was the happiest day of my life! All of my follow-up appointments have been wonderful as well. Also, Dr. Tholen has gone the way extra mile to help me with some additional issues I incurred because of my long time diabetic condition. He has been a most understanding and generous doctor.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

By far and away Mpls. PS is the kindest, most caring and concerned clinic I have ever gone to. From the doctor to the receptionists, the financial manager, and all of the nursing staff, you won't find any better!

Hi Gwen i am in the process of expanding my breasts, so far had 2 fills I realize this will be a long project over many months. how did you deal with the pain and soreness that I am currently experiencing now. my second fill has me somewhat uncomfortable, does it get better? Also what about stretch marks did you get any or what do you use to prevent them? thanks Albie :)
Hi GwendaLyn, Love the way you have reached your goals. I am 50 and I should have done this also many many years ao. I just got my 800cc HP Silicone Implants on Mar 25th, 2013, and I love them ($5000). in coral gables. I am so happy to have them and hearing from your message your in a similar track as I am. also M-F. I just posted my review today awaiting approval and added some photos with caption of the time frame. I still go to my followups and I am sooooo happy with my loves, and everyone sees the changes I have made and I am glad they do. Enjoy girl. Marilyn-FL
Well done, finding the right doc with the listening ear and care for you. And for, all good energies in your direction. Much ahead of you in your journey, I am sure, but I hope it ends with happiness and fulfillment! Thanks for sharing. This is for all of us who enjoy being a girl:

You look great! And I am glad you got a Dr. that could do BA's for males as I heard there are special things they have to do in surgery. I saw another guy who had a botched job and has been going through a lot to fix it. So Congratulations! Seems like you got a great doc and they look good on you~

I do have a question if you don't mind. I see you paid $11k. Do they charge more when you are a male or was that his standard price?
His standard rate is about $6500 but because I had to go through two phases (first the tissue expanders, then after 18 months of having them enlarged every two weeks with saline I got the permanent Silicone Gel Implants)
So that whole process took more time and more surgeries.
Again, I reiterate that Dr. Tholen is a splendid surgeon and I am so grateful to him and his entire staff for their excellent care.
P.S. Thank you for the compliment!
Awesome!
So happy for you!! You look amazing and very Happy!! Congrats to becomming the true you :)

Wow! You're very voluptuous now, that's for sure. I'm glad this meant so much for you and was a success.

You might also want to check out RealSelf's Gender Reassignment community to find more support for your journey.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us!