5 Star Experience All the Way... - Minneapolis, MN

I initially had saline implants (silicone...

I initially had saline implants (silicone wasn't approved at the time) because I was very small breasted. I was a 34 A. I had been very self concious about it my entire life. I was very nervous about it and what my friends and family would say. There were some mixed feelings by them but ultimately it was my choice. I cannot begin to explain how happy I am that I made the choice I did. I would NEVER regret it - it was the best thing I've ever done. I love the way I look. It completely boosted my confidence. WAYYYY more fun swimsuit shopping. I recently went through revisional surgery to change to silicone implants and increase the size slightly. I couldn't be happier with my results.

If you are considering breast augmentation - go for it. And definitely have Dr. Gervais do your surgery. (and just to note the cost listed below is approx for 2 surgeries)

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

When I initially decided to get surgery I consulted with a couple different plastic surgeons. Dr. Gervais and his staff were the only ones that made me feel comfortable. Dr. Gervais was able to answer all of my questions honestly and completely. I appreciated that he gave his opinion in the size that I should get. Everyone there is just great and so friendly. It's nice to be surrounded by people like the ones at Mpls Plastic Surgery when going through such a personal event.

You look awesome!!
Thanks AR, I agree with Angiemcc, you look fantastic!! I will be sure to pass on your kind words to all my staff.

You look good! Thanks so much for posting your experience here on RealSelf.