one day

A proud mummy that loves her Daughter to bits...

A proud mummy that loves her Daughter to bits.

im 5'2" and weight about 103lbs! I hope to have a tummy tuck done soon..

so after having my daughter i was left with loose muscles and loose skin and stretch marks everywhere..

I was diagnosed with Diastasis recti..which is a separation between the left and right side of the rectus abdominis muscle ur"six-pack".. i ended up finding a personal trainer that specialize in helping woman get there bodys back after baby.. so iv done all i can on my own with working out and eating well.. ill leave the rest upto my surgen :p

"Ill upload some photos of my tummy"

Sad tummy

Good luck you r going to look great
Are you doing the tummy tuck? You body is crazy good, it's just that tiny spot ..I wish you could use my surgeon he makes the incision so low.
you are gonna be thrilled with your results.  Your so thin to begin with.
good luck :)
You don't have to get full just to get muscles tightened. I just had a mini with muscle repair (above and below my bb) and lipo.

Let your surgeon tell you whether or not he thinks he can get you good results with a mini.
Hey! You are very slim! I think you will be fine with a minnie TT. I am 5'8' and 118 lbs. I'm also scheduled for a minnie TT and a BA on March 15th! Good luck!
Hey girl! Have you had ur surgery yet? Or any news about it?
Full looks like you would benefit I am scheduled for aug 11th for a full tummy tuck and liposcuction I am so excited!
Yes i would love to have my wrinkled skin pulled tight so i can see the rest of my abs lol i deff dont need lipo so im lucky.. All the best with ur surgery
Thank you so much!! I know what you mean about finally finding someone with a similar frame. When I first started looking into it I couldn't find anyone with my build. I found acworthmom's review on here. Check her's out too. She has a fit frame with no body fat.
I had muscle repair. He stitched me up good and tight and my waist is now smaller than before which is so nice to have that hour glass. I do have a small verticle...it's about an inch. I could have had a higher scar and no verticle but I chose the lower scar. I told my PS go as low as you can! Make sure you and your PS are clear on where your scar will be and tell him you want a cute small belly button!! :)
Hey there!! My tummy looked a lot like yours pre tummy tuck. I had a full TT and do have a tiny verticle but I am so glad I went with a full. You are going to look incredible!!
hey there, i just had a look at your review for your mummy makeover. you look soo amazing :) what a great result!!! finally someone who is fit like myself with just a little bit of loose skin.. Ur photos do look alot like mine, i cant even tell you have a verticle scar? :) did you have your abs tighten as well?

You will have some amazing results!  When is your surgery?

I hope so. Not too sure i guess after my breast aug ill talk to my PS about having a mini tummy tuck or full i just dont want the full scar :)
Ur results are really good congrats :)
Don't do the mini unless you want a mini result. Get the full TT. If you have a good surgeon the scars are not bad. I am almost 3 weeks out and my scars are tiny. I have not even started the scar therapy yet and they already don't bother me at all. The main one is hidden very low and I have a small vertical one that is already not a big deal to me.
You can check out my pics with my review.

Personally I would go for the full tummy tuck.  Having the muscles tightened and put back together is half of the best results.  My doc had originally thought he could do the tuck without muscle tightening and quickly found out differently.  I would have never obtained the results I did without the full TT.

The scar is what I was most freaked out about as well.  But I can tell you it does not bother me at all.  Mine has healed very well and fades each month.  With some proper scar care and time it will all be good.

I would much rather have the scar and a tight tummy than the skin and double muffin top.

When you have your appt for the TT consult wear a low bikini bottom and show the doctor where you hope to have the scar placement.  Mine is so low that it sits way below a small bikini bottom.  So happy here:)

Sportyboysmon. You look great. And ur results are amazing :) i think i would go with a full TT i was worried that i wouldnt be able to have a full TT because i didnt think i would have enough skin. But after seeing ur results the scar under ur new belly botton doesnt look bad at all. Im guessing you have that scar so you could have a new belly botton? I would love to have results like urs.. Congrats
Thank you Mandy. Yes, you are right. I got the small vertical scar because I wanted a new belly button. My PS offered to do a floating TT procedure but after looking into it I decided to go for the full TT. I am glad I did. Your tummy looks a lot like mine did even though u cannot really tell that from my before pics. I am taller than you are but thin like you are and had about the same degree as loose skin that you do now. I did not have any lipo which helped me recover very quickly.
I was really worried I would hate the vertical scar but it is already so tiny it's not a big deal. And to finally have a smooth flat tummy and wear a bikini again is so worth it.
Best of luck to you!
thank you I think I will have to go a full tt!

would just love to see the loose skin tight again and a normal belly button :)

that's a really good idea about the bikini bottoms :) I will have to buy a new bikini though! I got rid of all my bikinis out after having my daughter. seeing them in my draw would really upset me, knowing I couldn't wear them ever again, silly I know :)

i would also rather have a scar then a wrinkly tummy :) glad ur happy you look amazing. all the best
sportyboysmom, i would love to have a normal belly button again so i don't think i would mind if i ended up with a small vertical scar :)you are so lucky you have no stretch marks :)..

take care and enjoy your amazing hot bod :)thanks for sharing your story and advice..