Mini SO SCARED!! HELP! MINI Tummy Tuck W/ Lipo and Muscle Repair-Jacksonville, FL

I have had two girls and I'm 24. I am 5'0...

I have had two girls and I'm 24. I am 5'0 and 123 lbs. My skin is very saggy and has stretch marks. I had a breast augmentation last November(silicone) and I am finally going to get a mini tummy tuck with muscle repair,lipo of the flanks,liposculpture of inner and outter thighs. I am pretty nervous and scared of the pain.My doctor is so awesome and he gave me an awesome deal for everything. I am so excited!

should i ask for sleeping pills from my doctor after surgery because I can't sleep when Im in pain?

how long will I be in pain?

I have three kids how long will I need help for?

do they give you something for relaxation before going under?

will it help with cellulite or stretch marks?

sooo any questions

Any advise would be great!

What doctor did you use in Jacksonville? I've had 2 consultations already and am going for a 3rd one tomorrow. I am REALLY afraid of a tummy tuck but with the loose skin I have that is the only thing to really fix me.
can't wait to see your "after" shots so I can compare to mine. there are so few mini TT on here and I am anxious to see some after shots. :)
I keep trying to post my after shots on the review page, but for some reason it doesn't post. Is there anywhere else to post the pics?
I am doing ok...still swollen. I'm kind of wishing I got a full tummy tuck.I had a lot of bruising and I weigh more than I did when I started out. How about you???
I too wish I got the full TT. not because I am not flatter, because I am (yours is just swelling, give it time) but because I have loose skin now that a lot of my swelling has gone down. I am very disappointed in that. My PS says I shouldn't worry too much that it will tighten as my unstretchmarked skin retracts some it should pull it all tighter. I hope so...other than that, my tummy is flatter and my scar is healing quite nicely..and it's so small and low. I have very little pain but am still wearing my compression garment until the end of next week.

how is your pain? you will get back down to your weight...is your tummy looking good though? how about your insicion? good to hear from you!
You are 2 weeks post op....how are you feeling? How did your results come out?
I can't wait to see how things came out since we are close to same on body and procedure and date!! Hope you are well and recovering!
How did it go today??
It went ok i was in surgery for almost two hours instead of three like they said. Im hoping that they were able to do eerything plus i paid for an extra 30 minutes to anasteliogist.so i kind of feel doubts. I will post pictures as soon as i can!
Good luck today! It will be over before you know it you will have your new body!
Thank you! Im still in pain but i am more nervous about how im going to look like.i cant sleep because my pain is so bad and i have a huge tolerance to medicine. I will post pictures soon!
Hello there... I just had the same proceedure done last week as well as a breast lift. My PS gave me something to relax me prior to the surgery. I was to take one the night before and one an hour before the proceedure. I really think that helped.

As for the pain... The part that bothered me the most is the lipo spots. I didn't have any pain at the incision site at all. I actually was getting up and down all by myself the night of surgery. I had a week of recovery with no kids, and with someone taking care of me. That was about all I needed. But keep in mind each person is different.

You will love your new body!! Best of luck to you!!!
What did he give you if you don't mind me asking!? Wow it sounds like your having a smooth and fast recovery! how long was your surgery for? It's funny because most people say that the Lipo doesnt hurt but the mini tt does! I know I won't sleep at all tonight :/ should I call my ps for something? Or should I wait the day of?
I too have a large breed puppy...great Dane...which is my profile pic. We really do have a lot in common..lol. I have a friend staying with me for a few days to take care of me and the dog!

Hi there!

Just a few more days! The anxiety is normal and is something just about every woman undergoing a tummy tuck feels. Getting a mini should be a little easier to heal from than a full TT, but you should head over to our Tummy Tuck forum and read Kimmers' Tummy Tuck Survival Guide. It has a lot of good tips (and is funny to boot.)

My take on it is that you might as well get the prescription for sleeping pills and/or anti-anxiety meds so you'll have them if you need them.

Looking forward to hearing how it goes for you.

Thank you I will definately check it out! I am just nervous because I have three kids and a new saint Bernard puppy that is a handful! I do have help for a few days tho. I think I will get a script for sleeping pills. I was afraid to ask my doctor because I was embarrassed

Thank you for your advice! I will keep you posted:)
I go in for my mini the day before yours! my Dr. told me that I will be back to work (office job) within a week. I have 11 days off total and he said I should be fine, although I will still be wearing my compression garment. I am having a mini with lower muscle repair and lipo on the stomach. I have no idea how much pain we will be in after but I think it will be worth it! All of your stretch marks look like they are under your navel so I am sure they will all be removed. you look amazing already so you will be model material after your surgery! I was given valium for nerves to take the morning of surgery...you should ask your Dr. for some if you think you can't handle the stress (I know I can't). I am just 3 days away and am freaking out one minute but totally ready the next. I am barely sleeping too. I hope all goes well for you, good luck and keep us posted!!! :)
Wow!! We Are totally in the sane Boat! It's nice to hear that I'm not alone! Thank you for your compliments I just want my pre baby body back! Lol I want to feel good in a bikini again! I went for my pre op yesterday- I asked them for sleeping pills so I can sleep thru the pain. They didn't give me Valium or anything but hopefully they will give me something the morning of. I havent been able to sleep at all. I'm so stressed! Email me at mike_stacy@att.net after your surgery if you can't email me on here. I bet your going to look awesome!!!!!

-stacy
*same

Darn autocorrect
I will definitely keep in contact...I am nervous but I just keep reminding myself that I can do it. I will post as soon as I am able...I know the operation will go well so I will send pics as soon as I can. Lots of luck to you for Friday!!!
I'm Praying for you! Today is your big day and you deserve it!!! You will be fine and you are going to look great! Happy surgery day!