Breast Reduction/ Tummy Tuck The Transformation Continues - Milwaukee, WI

I had a breast reduction almost 6 weeks ago and...

I had a breast reduction almost 6 weeks ago and that's one the best decision I have ever made for myself. I am very happy with my results. I didn't pay anything because my insurance paid for it. I went from a 44DD to a 36C. I no longer have any shoulder, neck, or back pain.

The only cons I have about my surgery is that my belly looks big now that the breasts are gone. I am seriously thinking about having a tummy tuck early next year.

Its been three months since i had a breast...

Its been three months since i had a breast reduction, and I'm am more than pleased with the results. I still don't like the size of my stomach so I'm more than ready for the next step in my transformation which is a tummy tuck in the next couple months. I had 1 c-section 11years ago and a Vbac one year ago. I'm still have a pouch and stretch marks that i need to get rid of.

Its been three months since my surgmery and I'm...

Its been three months since my surgmery and I'm very pleased with my results. I'm trying to post pictures.

2 years anniversary.

It's been a little over two years since I had my tummy tuck and it's one of the best decisions I have ever made for myself. I love my results. I would recommend it to everyone who wants to do it.

2 years anniversary continue

Enjoying my tummy tuck.

Loving my tummy tuck after 2 years

Pictures

2 year

It's been two years since my surgery
Waukesha Plastic Surgeon

My doctor was very caring and extremely nice. His staff was very friendly and eager to help. I had a very good experience.

I hope so!
Nenee098,

Your welcome! wait until three months you will love them even more. I find myself going with alot. Something I always wanted to do but couldn't. How come your surgery is so far away? As soon as I get my money together I'm going for a consult. My next month I should get my money. You must be excited about your upcoming surgery?
I find myself going without a bra alot.
Hey Kimshells!!! I scheduled my surgery for March 1 because Like you I am gonna need some of my tax money to pay the surgery off.. I have some of it now but not all!! Please believe me if I had all of it I would have had it done already!! lol But yes I am super excited can't wait!!! But I am trying not to think about because I was gonna get it done last year but I had an unexpected problem were I wasn't able to get it done and I had to cancel which hurt my heart so until I have 2,000 in my hand...lol So can I ask whom are you having your consult with?? And when are you looking to have it done??
I can't wait I accidently hurt my left boob and it swelled back up...I am not to Happy about that!! But I will be glad when I can go bra shopping and clothes!!
Nenee098,

I'm going on Monday for my consultation with Dr. Thomas Korkos. When I did my breast reduction he told me that he would charge me $6500 for the tummy tuck. I file my taxes today so I hope I'll have enough. I want to have it done the middle of February or the 1st of March. Your lucky to have some of the money already. I'm sorry to hear about the unexpected problem last year.
Hi Nenee098,

Oh thats terrible I hope the swelling goes down soon. You will have fun shopping for bra and clothes especially after the tummy tuck.
Hey kimshells!! I hope everything went well with your taxes!! I had a few questions about your Ps. I see he not that expensive so I was wondering what will be done when you have your Tummy done? Does he include muscle tightening and does he use the pain pump?? I hope you will be able to download pictures soon would love to see how things turned out. Lucky you get to file so early I still have to wait :( lol
Hey, Nenee098,

Thank you! My sister filed it yesterday so hopefully in two weeks I will be getting my money. I'm going for the consultation on Monday so I will know exactly what will be done. I'm not sure but I don't think he use the pain pump because he's going to do the surgery in his office not the hospital. I'm going to try and put up before pictures today.
I am so glad you post i am due for a BR in 3 weeks i am the same size you were going for size that you have now the good new is i already had a tummie tuck hope my BR looks as good as you my insurance is paying for mines also had put up a bit of a fight looking forward to no more neck an back pain
Tummie New girl's going soon,

Your lucky to have your tummy tuck already. Your breast reduction surgery will come out fine and hopefully you will get the size that you want. As soon as you have the surgery you will see and feel the difference.
Thank you your tummie tuck will look great also
Hey Kimshells... I just got a breast reduction Dec.8 and I feel so much better as far my back and neck pain!! But actually I wanted a tummy tuck last but my finances weren't yet so I had to wait... So if all go well I plan to have it done this year around March...An early birthday present for me!! And you are right after my br you definitely can see my belly.
Happy New Year Nenee098,

Congrats on your breast reduction. I had my surgery in September and something i go without bra. I'm glad you feel much better from the back and neck pain. I finance is not that great either, but I'm going to use my taxes to pay for a tummy tuck. I think the big breast was hiding the belly and now thats its no longer there i can see how big my belly really is. After you do the tummy tuck you will see a major difference. Keep me posted on when your going to have you tummy tuck.
Thank you kimshells!! I am 5 weeks post op and so far am still loving my new girls!! lol I scheduled my tummy tuck surgery for March 1! So as long as I have all money in time that will me my big day!! But I do know how you feel because I have the same issue with my stomach!! I couldn't believe boobs hide all that.. lol But I will keep u updated!!!
Kimmers25
Happy New Years to you too. I have been wanting a tummy tuck for ten years now but I wanted to wait until after I finish having kids. Ur right one thing does lead to another with these procedures.

You go for that tummy tuck girl!  I know you will love it.  It's funny how one thing leads to another with these procedures.

Happy New Year.

I remember that as well.  Once the big breasts are gone you can actually see your tummy....and I did not like that!

Congrats on your recovery! I'm almost 5 weeks postop and in the same boat. I love my new breasts but need to start working on the belly now.
I don't have kids....but I understand the pouch. Dieting and exercise probably will not fix my stomach...I just have to determine if its worth getting fixed.

I went from a 40J to a 42D...I went back to my expensive bra shop and I was also fitted into a 40DD (I thought it was a little tight and they carried few bras with a bandsize over 40). Bra companies sizing aren't always standard, which is why it is important to try on bras. I just thought 44 t0 36 sounded odd...breast reduction changes the cup size not the bandsize...although they say most women wear the wrong size bra.
Congrats!!! I know exactly how you feel! I love my new smaller breast....but now I do notice my tummy more. I'm going to keep trying to lose it naturally, but I will talk to my PS about it during my 6 month checkup.

You obviously was wearing the wrong size bra to go from a 44DD to a 36C...because that is significant bandsize decrease.
Severn7686,
Thank you! I'm going to try and lose 20lbs myself too, but after a c-section I still have that pouch that i can't seem to get rid of. Before I had any 2 kids I was wearing a 36C. After kids my breast got got bigger and bigger. I'm glad for my much smaller breast. it just my belly that's the problem. What size were you before the surgery?
Congratulations! Glad you are so happy with your results. I'm about 10 weeks post op and am very satisfied with my results as well. It is an amazing difference and not just with how I feel physically, but how I feel emotionally and about myself. Finding a good fitting bra is still a bit difficult, but am hopeful I've still got a bit of shrinking to do!
Iowa71, Thank you! I feel emotionally and emotionally better about myself too. What size were you before your surgery and what size are you now? You can go to Victoria secret store and they will measure you and tell you what bra size you are. You might have to look in several different stores to find a good fitting bra.
I was a 34H and am currently wearing either a 34DD or 36D. My goal was to be a C cup, but don't know if I will get to that. I have had four children and am about 5'1/2" and weight about 140. I am relatively petite (short) but do have that pouch and sagginess of my tummy, plus I've had an abdominal surgery that made a verticle incision from my bellybutton, which causes quite an interesting shape to my abdomen:-( I really notice my tummy in the shower when I'm shaving my legs. My large saggy boobs use to hang so that when I bent over I couldn't see my gut, but now when I bend over, I can see that roll which is not at all attractive...GRRRR!