Breast Reduction/ Tummy Tuck The Transformation Continues - Milwaukee, WI

I had a breast reduction almost 6 weeks ago and...

I had a breast reduction almost 6 weeks ago and that's one the best decision I have ever made for myself. I am very happy with my results. I didn't pay anything because my insurance paid for it. I went from a 44DD to a 36C. I no longer have any shoulder, neck, or back pain.

The only cons I have about my surgery is that my belly looks big now that the breasts are gone. I am seriously thinking about having a tummy tuck early next year.

Its been three months since i had a breast...

Its been three months since i had a breast reduction, and I'm am more than pleased with the results. I still don't like the size of my stomach so I'm more than ready for the next step in my transformation which is a tummy tuck in the next couple months. I had 1 c-section 11years ago and a Vbac one year ago. I'm still have a pouch and stretch marks that i need to get rid of.

Its been three months since my surgmery and I'm...

Its been three months since my surgmery and I'm very pleased with my results. I'm trying to post pictures.

2 years anniversary.

It's been a little over two years since I had my tummy tuck and it's one of the best decisions I have ever made for myself. I love my results. I would recommend it to everyone who wants to do it.

2 years anniversary continue

Enjoying my tummy tuck.

Loving my tummy tuck after 2 years

Pictures

2 year

It's been two years since my surgery

2 years 5 months

It's been 2 years 5 months since my surgery and I'm still very pleased with my results. Now I'm thinking about getting some liposuction on my flank area in the near future.

2 years 5 months post opt

It's been 2 years and 5 months since I had my tummy tuck and I can say it's one of the best decision I could ever make for myself.
Waukesha Plastic Surgeon

My doctor was very caring and extremely nice. His staff was very friendly and eager to help. I had a very good experience.