Breast Reduction/ Tummy Tuck The Transformation Continues - Milwaukee, WI

I had a breast reduction almost 6 weeks ago and...

I had a breast reduction almost 6 weeks ago and that's one the best decision I have ever made for myself. I am very happy with my results. I didn't pay anything because my insurance paid for it. I went from a 44DD to a 36C. I no longer have any shoulder, neck, or back pain.

The only cons I have about my surgery is that my belly looks big now that the breasts are gone. I am seriously thinking about having a tummy tuck early next year.

I remember that as well.  Once the big breasts are gone you can actually see your tummy....and I did not like that!

Congrats on your recovery! I'm almost 5 weeks postop and in the same boat. I love my new breasts but need to start working on the belly now.
I don't have kids....but I understand the pouch. Dieting and exercise probably will not fix my stomach...I just have to determine if its worth getting fixed.

I went from a 40J to a 42D...I went back to my expensive bra shop and I was also fitted into a 40DD (I thought it was a little tight and they carried few bras with a bandsize over 40). Bra companies sizing aren't always standard, which is why it is important to try on bras. I just thought 44 t0 36 sounded odd...breast reduction changes the cup size not the bandsize...although they say most women wear the wrong size bra.

Its been three months since i had a breast...

Its been three months since i had a breast reduction, and I'm am more than pleased with the results. I still don't like the size of my stomach so I'm more than ready for the next step in my transformation which is a tummy tuck in the next couple months. I had 1 c-section 11years ago and a Vbac one year ago. I'm still have a pouch and stretch marks that i need to get rid of.

Nenee098,

Your welcome! wait until three months you will love them even more. I find myself going with alot. Something I always wanted to do but couldn't. How come your surgery is so far away? As soon as I get my money together I'm going for a consult. My next month I should get my money. You must be excited about your upcoming surgery?
I find myself going without a bra alot.
Hey Kimshells!!! I scheduled my surgery for March 1 because Like you I am gonna need some of my tax money to pay the surgery off.. I have some of it now but not all!! Please believe me if I had all of it I would have had it done already!! lol But yes I am super excited can't wait!!! But I am trying not to think about because I was gonna get it done last year but I had an unexpected problem were I wasn't able to get it done and I had to cancel which hurt my heart so until I have 2,000 in my hand...lol So can I ask whom are you having your consult with?? And when are you looking to have it done??

Its been three months since my surgmery and I'm...

Its been three months since my surgmery and I'm very pleased with my results. I'm trying to post pictures.

I hope so!
Nenee098,

I'm going on Monday for my consultation with Dr. Thomas Korkos. When I did my breast reduction he told me that he would charge me $6500 for the tummy tuck. I file my taxes today so I hope I'll have enough. I want to have it done the middle of February or the 1st of March. Your lucky to have some of the money already. I'm sorry to hear about the unexpected problem last year.
Hi Nenee098,

Oh thats terrible I hope the swelling goes down soon. You will have fun shopping for bra and clothes especially after the tummy tuck.

2 years anniversary.

It's been a little over two years since I had my tummy tuck and it's one of the best decisions I have ever made for myself. I love my results. I would recommend it to everyone who wants to do it.

2 years anniversary continue

Enjoying my tummy tuck.

Loving my tummy tuck after 2 years

Pictures

2 year

It's been two years since my surgery

2 years 5 months

It's been 2 years 5 months since my surgery and I'm still very pleased with my results. Now I'm thinking about getting some liposuction on my flank area in the near future.

Wow, you look fabulous. I am considering a breast reduction. 5'1" 170 lbs, 40DD. I am tired and in pain from carrying these puppies around. Children are raised and on their own. I am 57 years old and feel like it is time. Time to look better, and feel better. Tell me, which one of the surgeries took longer to recuperate, tummy tuck or breast reduction. and which one was more painful. Thanks for your feedback.
Hello Tcanolee, Thank you. My breast reduction surgery wasn't bad but the 1st night was rough. After a few days I was fine. I had a little pain here and there but nothing like my tummy tuck. OMG it was rough but worth it. I had muscle repair which made the recovery much worst. The 1st time I couldn't get out of bed by myself because it hurt so bad to sit up. Each day made a difference. I wouldn't recommend both surgeries at the last time too painful. I think you should definitely get both surgeries but not at the same time. If you have any other questions I will gladly answer them for you.
That is JUST AMAZING ! You look GREAT !

2 years 5 months post opt

It's been 2 years and 5 months since I had my tummy tuck and I can say it's one of the best decision I could ever make for myself.

Waukesha Plastic Surgeon

My doctor was very caring and extremely nice. His staff was very friendly and eager to help. I had a very good experience.