I've Done It! - United Kingdom, GB

Hi guys and girls i just had a nose job! Im in the...

Hi guys and girls i just had a nose job! Im in the hospital now im staying over night, so far i can only see the tip and from what i can see theres lots of blood! Ahaha? but it will be worth it, i just wanted to share this because im so happy :) im grasping my life in both hands and doing what will make me happy. :)

Also what im surprised about is there isn't a great deal of bruising around the eyes, only a slight purple colour on the inside of my left eye, seems like he is a man of his word because i think i remember him saying hes very careful and tries to minimise this side effect.

SAXON CLINIC in MK is a very nice place the nurses are great and always checking up on me making sure im comfortable and ok.

Dr michael Tyler
Dr tyler is a great guy before the surgery i was quiet nervous but he came in explained what was happening and seemed generally very confident about the procedure and his confidence definitely rubbed off on me.

I will add before and after photos when i have had the bandages and stuff taken off

So far so good, im looking forward to being able to look at and show off my new nose, this has been a long wait and hopefully it will be worth it :)

It cost £4750 i dont know how much that is in US dollar sorry

Looking forward to see you results
Very nervous! I have a huge amount of feelings attached to my nose and its very weird the thought of actually having it done. I think it will all be fine though :)
Hey guys n girls im healing well my eyes have swollen abit but still not much bruising, bleeding has finally stopped, when ever i ate or moved my mouth i would feel my nose bleed slightly. So glad thats stopped. But so far so good! Im counting the days to see my new nose! From what i can see already the shape is ALOT better! Doesnt hang off my face anymore lol. I need to post some pics ill do it tomorrow its abit late at the moment. Ill keep you all posted with my progress and thnx for your support! :)

Got the guard taken off and wow!

So ye i had the guard taken off also the swelling has gone down alot. The nose i have now is amazing, it far exceeds the nose i was expecting, its amazing i love it! Im going to ask dr tyler to give me the official before and after pictures that he takes so i can post them here, my own before pictures are rubbish so i want to use the ones he took, my appointment with him in on monday so ill ask him then.

But i am amazed at the tranformation i love it

Dying to see pics if you can upload them!! :) :) so glad you are happy with it!

Some long over due photos

These are the results seen through some tacky photos, sadly i have to wait 3months for the official before and after pictures so ill have to use my own, very badly taken pic's

But in all honesty i am amazed at the transformation, michael tyler your like an artist for the human body, you really know what your doing, i cant thank you enough.

This has given me a massive boost in self confidence, i now feel i look more like the person i am on the inside, and i couldn't be happier.

Looks amazing! You must be so thrilled!! Congrats :D
Thanks alot :D i really am, such a big difference, looking at my old nose i am so glad i did this, that thing was really ugly lol
Aww it really wasn't, but you definitely improved it!! :)

A close up of before and after

Hey Mike Tyler did mine too!!! yours looks great! just looking at your photos now. Have you had your post op consultation yet? x
Mike Tyler has done an amazing job, your nose looks so natural! Ypu mist be so pleased!! He did my surgery and I continue to be happy every day :)
Thanks alot im very pleased how it went :) had a look at your before and after pics and wow he done an amazing job on you too! Just shows hes a Great doctor and knows his stuff
London Plastic Surgeon