I've Done It! - United Kingdom, GB

Hi guys and girls i just had a nose job! Im in the...

Hi guys and girls i just had a nose job! Im in the hospital now im staying over night, so far i can only see the tip and from what i can see theres lots of blood! Ahaha? but it will be worth it, i just wanted to share this because im so happy :) im grasping my life in both hands and doing what will make me happy. :)

Also what im surprised about is there isn't a great deal of bruising around the eyes, only a slight purple colour on the inside of my left eye, seems like he is a man of his word because i think i remember him saying hes very careful and tries to minimise this side effect.

SAXON CLINIC in MK is a very nice place the nurses are great and always checking up on me making sure im comfortable and ok.

Dr michael Tyler
Dr tyler is a great guy before the surgery i was quiet nervous but he came in explained what was happening and seemed generally very confident about the procedure and his confidence definitely rubbed off on me.

I will add before and after photos when i have had the bandages and stuff taken off

So far so good, im looking forward to being able to look at and show off my new nose, this has been a long wait and hopefully it will be worth it :)

It cost £4750 i dont know how much that is in US dollar sorry

Got the guard taken off and wow!

So ye i had the guard taken off also the swelling has gone down alot. The nose i have now is amazing, it far exceeds the nose i was expecting, its amazing i love it! Im going to ask dr tyler to give me the official before and after pictures that he takes so i can post them here, my own before pictures are rubbish so i want to use the ones he took, my appointment with him in on monday so ill ask him then.

But i am amazed at the tranformation i love it

Some long over due photos

These are the results seen through some tacky photos, sadly i have to wait 3months for the official before and after pictures so ill have to use my own, very badly taken pic's

But in all honesty i am amazed at the transformation, michael tyler your like an artist for the human body, you really know what your doing, i cant thank you enough.

This has given me a massive boost in self confidence, i now feel i look more like the person i am on the inside, and i couldn't be happier.

A close up of before and after

London Plastic Surgeon