Don't Waste Your Time and $$ if You Already Are in Decent Shape/lifestyle -Milford, CT

When I signed up, they said I was the "perfect...

When I signed up, they said I was the "perfect candidate". Not overweight, mid-sized "pooch" for a belly, exercise regularly, ate right. All I had to do was drink more water and wear compression garments. It supposedly isn't meant for overweight people. I am 49 yr old, 5' 5", 129 lb, size 6, but can fit into a size 4 without pooch. All of my waistbands dig into me because of my extended belly and I am strting to buy size 8 just for the waist, but the rest is baggy on me. After 8 sessions and NO LOSS (although when they measure me, I am SURE they will find inches lost somewhere on my last session), they told me my "pooch" "probably isn't fat, but skin". What a joke. DON'T waste your money. Also, the staff was friendly (I NEVER saw a Dr.), but they were very unprofessional in their conversation (loud, swearing, etc.) Also, with all the water I had to drink, it was a MUST to use the bathroom. 90% of the time, the bathroom was inaccessible do to "drug testing" taking place from a shared office area near the rest room.

Laser Center of Milford