I Feel Crazy - Midvale, UT

I am beyond scared to have my procedure. I always...

I am beyond scared to have my procedure. I always new I would do this eventually but now its in ONE WEEK!!

I am currently a 38aa and I am hoping to end up with a small c. I have chosen silicone "gummy bear" implants, i am just terrified that the 435cc will be way too big. I try to dress modestly so way too big boobies would be a very frustrating result. Ugh this is the hardest decision I have ever made.

I am excited however that my PS does the painless rapid recovery method. I will only be down one day and won't have any groggy meds. Just ibprophan, seriously!

So excited but I still feel crazy.

Tomorrow morning a 630! I just took a sleeping aid...

Tomorrow morning a 630! I just took a sleeping aid because I am way to nervous to sleep. Think I will ask to go down to the 401cc or at least the 420cc. Silly how little of a difference there actually is between sizes. But there is just no way to be sure.

Day three feeling great! I ended up with 435cc...

Day three feeling great! I ended up with 435cc silicone gummy bear under the muscle. Ibuprofen is the recommendation for pain management. Three hours after surgery I showered washed my hair and blow dried.
Have no brushing and minimal muscle pain so long ad I keep up with my stretches.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

So far I love Dr. Moore and his staff. I only have positive feelings about he and his practice.