31 Yrs Old 2 Kids from B to Dd - Midvale, UT

I haven't wanted larger breast since I was 16......

I haven't wanted larger breast since I was 16... did alot of research and came across Dr moore. In 2010 I went in for a consult and chickened out... went back in 2013 and didn't have time to chicken out. Consult to table in 2 weeks. I like my new breast but have no comparison as I do not know many people with the gummy bear ba. I like that they feel like my real boobs did... but they seem to be bigger than I asked for and having a little trouble finding tops that fit.. went from a med/large to a xl that doesn't button to cover them. So wearing 1x, that is much larger than my frame... I also thought the shape would change some as I have always had a cone shape but they seem to have stayed a cone shape.. I was so worried I looked like a freak without clothes that my husband encouraged me to show some friends that have had experience with girls with ba's... I did very reluctantly and they all said that if I hadn't told them I had a ba they wouldn't have been able to tell... I think that is good. I wanted natural looking...
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

He saw me three times before the surgery, he was nice and answered the questions I had at the time. Before surgery he saw me once more to drawl on me with a marker... he was super brief and nor talking.. but as I said before I chickened out before and was it was so scary I probably would have not gone through with it if he hadn't been that way.

I'm glad your husband had you consult with your friends. Some women say it can take a while to get used to your new look. Just curious, what size implants did you get? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!
For my shape the wear gummy bear or textured 500 cc..
"Were"
I'm beginning to see may more reviews from women who are very happy with their gummy bear implants. Congratulations!