Mixto Laser CO2 Made a Big Change in Acne Scars, Will Do It Again! - Midland, TX

I had awful ACNE scars. Mixto Laser co2 made a big...

I had awful ACNE scars. Mixto Laser co2 made a big change in them, they were so deep, it changed them to about 50%-60%.

No pain at all on the first day, the rest of the days it was very mild on a scale from 1-10 (10 would be the worst) I say the pain was number 2 maybe 3.

What makes this procedure a big challenge is wearing thick layers of thick healing ointments (like vaseline, aquafor, etc.)
It is very annoying at night when going to sleep, you have this super thick layer of vaseline on your face touching your hair, neck, pillow is very greasy in the morning, etc.
It's a challenge very well worth the time!!! The thick layers of vaseline are only for 7 days or so.

Another big challenge for me was looking SUPER RED for 8 weeks, for 2 months I was not able to wear make up, eye liner and lipstick, yes; but not foundation. I tried wearing foundation 3.5 weeks after the procedure, my face was so red, the make up made it look purple. Once again the downtime is very well worth it!

It made a big change in my skin, my self esteem, I will do it again, but YOU MUST BE MENTALLY prepared to know,to tell yourself, to inform your brain that you will not look very attractive for a few weeks, if you don't mentally prepare yourself for this, you will be feeling sad, and disappointed, thinking your Doctor did it wrong, thinking u made a mistake now u look worse, etc.etc.etc. it's some kind of depression after the treatment. So anyone of you that want to get it done, it is sooo very well worth your money and time, just prepare yourself for it! I did it, it helped me a lot on all scars the pore size, the bigger ones, etc.

After the brownish-redness went away, my skin had the most beautiful pinkish healthy glow!!!! and the scars were sooo not noticeable anymore, what a huge boost to my self esteem.

Photos before and after

Anna (Laser Technician)

Anna was great! She was always available texting me when I had any questions, I would send her pictures of my face, she would text me what to do, or what not to do, etc.