Hyaluronidase To The Rescue! - Middleton, WI

I went to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon back...

I went to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon back in Sept of 2011 to have surgery in the under-eye area to remove some saggyness and slight bags that had begun to worsen, This "doctor", without my knowledge or consent, put filler in my under eye area in addition to tightening the corners of my eye to reduce the saggy appearance. Within three days of that surgery, my under eye area was so mis-shappen and bumpy, I knew something went terribly wrong. I went back ot him and he told me its "natural post swelling" and to "give it time".

Since I never had surgery before, and because he was a doctor, I trusted his opinion and waited over a month after that surgery to see if anything improved. It didn't. I then went back and was told he would need to go "back in" and remove some "excess tissue" that was causing this irregular formation and now, an off-color tint to my skin tone in that area. Again, believing him, I went in for a second surgery in November 2011. he "improved" some areas yet in other places under the eyes (mainly the corners and tear duct area) were now WORSE than before this second surgery. I was becoming very distraught asking him repeatedly if he had added tissue or any type of filler in my face. He adamantly stated "no" every time.

As time passed from this second surgery, I became more and more depressed, angry, and self-conscious of how I now looked, so much so that after being told by him that there was "nothing he could do for me at this point", I attempted suicide. I had spent over $2,500.00 for the original surgery only to look and feel like I had aged twenty years.I couldn't stand looking at it anymore and I was so disgusted with him and MYSELF for even having tried it, that I decided I'd rather choose a "permanent" solution of own to this problem.

After a long hospital stay and several months of counseling, I tried to force myself to be acceptable of how I looked and to move forward with life. To others, i appeared to be doing well outwardly, but inside, I was dying. No matter how I tried to cover this mess with make-up, sun glasses or other treatments, nothing changed its obvious distortions and I felt myself slipping back into that abyss of depression once again.

Out of the blue and within that same week, a friend of mine sent this websites link. I began reading reviews. I began realizing just how many of us had gone through horrible, even worse experiences and I came across the review titled 'H-saved my sanity". I read it and that next morning, had an appt at a different doctors office. I had two vials of Hyaluonidase put in both under-eye areas and with 36 hours, all those bumpy formations, sporatic indentations, and creased layers of skin were GONE!!! Not only that, but my skin tone is back to a healthy, oxidized, EVEN-tone.

The doctor that did the original surgery and unauthorized filler is Doctor Hamacher of Madison Plastic Surgery. The Doctor who literally saved my life is Dr. Parfitt of Middleton WI. I can't say enough about the breach of Ethics Hamacher has violated in particular, to do "no Harm".

Vitrase x3!!!

My face is Finally re-emerging after filler nightmare! To see the pic's that show all the filler, look under my review "Brow lift".... Crazy!!!
Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Parfitt is wonderful! He listens, he is attentive, he takes photos of before an dafter. He is very reputable, very knowledgeable, and has a pleaasing, reassuring manner. He is reasonably priced and I can attest to his first rate performance. if you are in WI, you really need to check him out. He only specializes in the face. he is not and all encompassing plastic surgeaon9Breasts, etc). This assures the highest quality care and experience by him....I can't thank him enough or my friend who sent me your link. I thank each of you on this site as well for had it not been for your reviews and the subject of Hyaluonidase, I'm not sure I would be here today.