26 Year Old Mom of 2 Girls 32A to a C or D - Middlebury, CT

Scheduled my BA for February 28th!! I have been...

Scheduled my BA for February 28th!! I have been waiting forever to do this and now it's 2 weeks away!! So excited and nervous but I know it will all be worth it in the end. Only real concern is caring for my little 18 month old after surgery. I am scheduled for a Friday surgery my husband will take care of me that day and the weekend I have my friends coming over to help me until Tuesday. Hoping 5 days of rest and care will be good enough to be on my own with kids on day 6! :/
Getting a list ready and trying to remember all that I need preop/postop. Scheduling preop appt this week. I will try on sizers again this week but for my consultation I felt good with a 450CC.... I Cannot wait until I'm healed and have boobs!!!!

Wow this is real!

Tomorrow morning!!!! 9:30am! Feeling very excited and nervous all at the same time :)
Can't believe it's happening finally.
I have cleaned my entire house, all laundry is done and now I'm just waiting patiently.... Feeling bad for my kids hope recovery is a breeze

All Done! I have boobs!

Just got home feeling great just my peck muscles are sore under my armpits too. A little dazed but overall feeling great!

In the car

Going to Bed

Today flew by, I can't believe It has happened and I have boobies!!! Everything at the surgical center was smooth and seamless. Everyone was so friendly and caring I had a great experience there. Car ride home was nice except for the few potholes :/
Haven't felt nauseous or sick at all and I was able to eat 3 bowls of soup and crackers. Feeling great! The 15 bottles of water I consumed really helped flush all of the anesthesia out of my system.
Just climbed in bed I feel very tight all my chest muscles and under my arm pit but overall no severe pain. I'm all cozy in bed with my heating pad, lots of pillows and blankets. Ive prepared myself for tomorrow being the worst day (day 2). So overall surgery day and back home day 1 has been great and tolerable. :)
Fairfield Plastic Surgeon