Sciton Ablative Erbium Profractional Laser Treatment - Mid-Eastern Europe

Hello, I am 34 year old, and have wrinkles under...

Hello,
I am 34 year old, and have wrinkles under my eyes, and I had moles/sunspots, scars and sagged upper eyelid. So I decided to have laser resurfacing on my whole face. After a several doctors different appointments I chose, Sciton profractional laser treatment. The doctor said, my face and eyelids get much better, and because of my age I will only need 1 treatment. Well the results are: much better touch on my face and the sunspots/moles are totally gone. But wrinkles and scars are still on my face, and there is no change on my eyelids either. So I am not really happy with that, compared to the money I paid! I had 100 microns on eyelids, 150-200 microns on face. After 5 days I could go back to work, no one can tell that laser resurfacing, and I can still see the micro spots on face caused by laser but only if I check it from very close in the mirror, the doctor said it will heal and gets in couple of months. (He told me that before treatment) Well now all I can do: wait and hope :-(

Thank you for posting your review.  Please let us know how you are doing as you heal more.  I would love to know if the wrinkles and scars improve.

Hi, I am back to give you feed back about my 2...

Hi, I am back to give you feed back about my 2 month old laser treatment. So the micro pinholes still on my face, causing a connected straight lines on my face. Mainly around my mouth, but also on my forehead, cheeks. So it looks like I have now more little wrinkles on my face with smaller and larger pinholes. Well, I was told that it needs about 4 -6 months to heal, to see the final results. I hope so! Because right now I am very, very disappointed! Is anyone can tell who had good experiences, that Is this normal procedure to go trough?? The other thing, insude area of my eyes are itching very often. I had 100 microns, around my eyes. It doesnt seem to help the wrinkles under my eyes. So anyone, who has good experiences, month by month, please share with me. Thank you. :-(((

I am so sorry to hear these horror stories! I have had a completely opposite experience. I had Sciton about 6 weeks ago, under general anesthesia, so the doctor went really deep. I had small dots for a few days, along with overall peeling, but the vinegar soaks and tons of aquaphor really helped. I am 34, and had the treatment for acne scaring and wrinkles under the eyes. My skin is very smooth and I see a huge improvement of the scars. The wrinkles are getting better weekly. I am also using post-op skin care products, One of them being a skin brightener. This will help with discolorations ( Dark spots) that lasers can't really help with I have heard others state they had Volume loss. This didn't happen at all with me. It took me a long time to find a doctor that I trusted enough to do this. I don't trust just anybody when it comes to working on my face. It sounds like the problems people have are possibly due to technique and not the lasers themselves. I really hope things improve for all of you that have had a bad experience. Maybe another doctor could help?
My damage came couple of months later, everything was great in the beginning. Not everyone is the same and you prolly had a better doctor than mine even though i went to one that had over 30 yrs experience
Was your treatment Profractional (ie fractional ablative)? Since you had a general anaesthetic, it sounds like it was a fully ablative treatment. What kind of improvement did you get in your scars? Many thanks.

I chose this provider through the internet.