,Tummy Tuck, Lipo & Fat Grafting! Scared but Anxious - Farmington Hills, MI

I am 5ft 7" tall & weigh 180 lbs I have 3...

I am 5ft 7" tall & weigh 180 lbs I have 3 children 13, 12 & 8 and each child weighed between 8lbs 11oz to 9lbs 9oz's I have wanted a TT every since the birth of my 3rd and final child. My stomach sticks out at the mid section as if I'm 3 months pregnant & the bottom sags with loose skin, I have horrible stretch marks and was told by my PS that I suffer from muscle separation. I had 3 consults before I decided to move forward with my decision.

I had pre-op on June 9 I am very very nervous, scared & anxious. I am very positive I made the right choice still I cant help but second guess my choice I am 2 weeks out from surgery and more nervous than ever anxiety has really set in. Is this normal? I just pray for a speedy recovery with nice results.

I forgot to mention I'm 30 years old!

I forgot to mention I'm 30 years old!

Dr. Michelle Hardaway

Dr hardaway and her staff is very nice and professional, so far I luv my results... However no one from the office has called me I don't know if it's because my fiancé contacted them yesterday and the day before. I would have to say the bedside manor and follow-up care is about a 2 or 3!

How did procedure go do u have updated pics I'm going to her in august
How did it go, do you have after photos?

Thinking about you and hope you are doing well:)

I'm in the Metro Detroit area as well--can I ask which surgeon you're using?
Im going with Dr. Hardaway, Have u heard anything about her rather its good or bad?
I've only read positive things, both here & on other dr. review sites. She's on my list of doctors to have a consult with for a TT. Good luck!
We'll go through this together as I'm just a couple of days before you! My nerves are definitely starting to set in!
Yes I read you were going in on the 28th, I'm glad I will have a TT buddy because this journey has been long and stressful ad it has just begun.. lol! I will keep u psted and u do the same please!

Oh my you had some big babies!   Wow that would do a number on the tummy.

Good for you in doing this for yourself.  Nervous is normal but you will be just fine.   Try to focus on the end results and just take really good care of yourself for the first 6 weeks post op.

The kids are old enough so should be of help to you during recovery.

Keep posting girl..I look forward to following your journey:)

lol.. yes these babies were huge! I just cant wait to get it done and over with, now that I have 9 days left it seems like my days are getting longer & longer. I was spending all my free time on realself so I had to take a few days off.. lol, my BF says i'm obsesssing over this TT but its all I think about now-a-days! Anyway thanks for the reply I dont know what I would do without realself.

Well we are here and not going any where:)  Yes, I call it the RealSelf Bug and it is a really good addiction.

Glad you are here with us.

Honey you will be fine!!! I am going for my first consult this Thursday, but I have been e-mailing plastic surgeons for months. All have given me good positive feedback on my questions, except one, but all of the nurses that I have spoken with on the phone are very helpful. I have done a LOT of research, so I feel very confident that you are doing the right thing. Not because I am proceeding myself with this, but because you have done your research, your consults, and you have a date set. We are our own worst critics, and as mother's we often (more so than not) neglect our own needs and desires. Keep your head and spirits up, and God in your heart and at your side!! You will be amazed at what can happen!!!!
Awww, Ty sugarplum for your kind words it really helps to hear such positivity, I'm trying to stay positive & think happy thoughts! I've been soooo excited for evry since I scheduled the date but for some odd reason as I get closer to the date I get more nervous I know its just nerves & I will be fine... lol! I hope your consult goes well & you leave more informed about the procedure, make sure you write down every single question you can think of. I will keep u posted on my journey & will be posing before and after pics, make sure u keep me posted.