,Tummy Tuck, Lipo & Fat Grafting! Scared but Anxious - Farmington Hills, MI

I am 5ft 7" tall & weigh 180 lbs I have 3...

I am 5ft 7" tall & weigh 180 lbs I have 3 children 13, 12 & 8 and each child weighed between 8lbs 11oz to 9lbs 9oz's I have wanted a TT every since the birth of my 3rd and final child. My stomach sticks out at the mid section as if I'm 3 months pregnant & the bottom sags with loose skin, I have horrible stretch marks and was told by my PS that I suffer from muscle separation. I had 3 consults before I decided to move forward with my decision.

I had pre-op on June 9 I am very very nervous, scared & anxious. I am very positive I made the right choice still I cant help but second guess my choice I am 2 weeks out from surgery and more nervous than ever anxiety has really set in. Is this normal? I just pray for a speedy recovery with nice results.

I forgot to mention I'm 30 years old!

I forgot to mention I'm 30 years old!

How did procedure go do u have updated pics I'm going to her in august
How did it go, do you have after photos?

Thinking about you and hope you are doing well:)

Dr. Michelle Hardaway

Dr hardaway and her staff is very nice and professional, so far I luv my results... However no one from the office has called me I don't know if it's because my fiancé contacted them yesterday and the day before. I would have to say the bedside manor and follow-up care is about a 2 or 3!