No One Noticed, 17 Days Later - Michigan

I feel foolish for spending that kind of money....

I feel foolish for spending that kind of money. Yes, the big grabful of tummy fat is mostly gone, but not even my husband has noticed! I stayed at a friends after so he didn't know (my bad). Down 2 pounds. Waist down an inch.

It looks like a spot wasn't done as well on one side of my belly, I don't think it is swelling either. Also the doc laid his arm on my breast for a while which was weird and uncomfortable, then at my two week check I had botox done and he pressed his crotch against my knee and thigh. Who does that!? Doesn't that seem inappropriate? Makes me not want to go back. I am just sick about it.

What would be the best way for me to imagine what these lumps feel like that form?
was this dr in Kansas city you should report him
hey how is it going? are your results still coming. You look great :)

Dr. agreed I need touch up on small roll that...

Dr. agreed I need touch up on small roll that seems to have been missed. But, he says for me to lose ten pounds first and then it'll cost about $400. Hmm I shouldn't have to lose that first, I lost 25 before doing the lip already. I weight 158 and was told by my regular physician that I 'sure don't look like you weight 158'! and that was unsolicited.
You look GREAT! I too wish more people would "notice" but my mom (the only person that knows I did this) tells me it's because I wore very flattering clothes that hid my fat belly well...and I'm still wearing them because I'm swollen and wearing compression garments.

@HIG: it feels like lumps of cartilage...you know, the stuff in the top part of your ear. My lumps can be tender to touch, but I'm massaging them daily and they do seem to be shrinking.

i just don't know. His inappropriate touching put me off. Guess I thought I would be smaller.