No One Noticed, 17 Days Later - Michigan

I feel foolish for spending that kind of money....

I feel foolish for spending that kind of money. Yes, the big grabful of tummy fat is mostly gone, but not even my husband has noticed! I stayed at a friends after so he didn't know (my bad). Down 2 pounds. Waist down an inch.

It looks like a spot wasn't done as well on one side of my belly, I don't think it is swelling either. Also the doc laid his arm on my breast for a while which was weird and uncomfortable, then at my two week check I had botox done and he pressed his crotch against my knee and thigh. Who does that!? Doesn't that seem inappropriate? Makes me not want to go back. I am just sick about it.

Dr. agreed I need touch up on small roll that...

Dr. agreed I need touch up on small roll that seems to have been missed. But, he says for me to lose ten pounds first and then it'll cost about $400. Hmm I shouldn't have to lose that first, I lost 25 before doing the lip already. I weight 158 and was told by my regular physician that I 'sure don't look like you weight 158'! and that was unsolicited.

i just don't know. His inappropriate touching put me off. Guess I thought I would be smaller.