Labiaplasty Gone Wrong? Day 12 and I Can Not Sit, and Don't Recognize my Anatomy : ( - Michigan, MI

I was self conscious and sex was painful so I...

I was self conscious and sex was painful so I decided to get the procedure done. A couple days after the procedure I was in a ton of pain so I took a picture and sent it to the doctor. He said I developed a hematoma (Day 3 ) and to quit taking Motrin so I did. I asked him which method he used, he stated that he didn't use a wedge or trim method, he used a laser. This made no sense to me. I called the office back later that day to ask if I should be on an antibiotic and did not get a call back. A couple days passed, I sent another picture and he called in an antibiotic immediately. I was told I could return to work in a few days. I was started on Bactrim DS 4 days ago. The doctor said it looks much better (Day 11) , and all I can think is he's saying it to calm me down. I cant sit straight up or drive because of the pain. I am completely depressed, I thought I was getting a little skin clipped off, and I would be right back to work. I had NO IDEA of what I was getting myself into.

Day 16

I'm still really sore. I just want the pain to go away.

6 weeks post op

I have a very asymetrical result, the left side I can still barely touch, I got 3 more stitches out yesterday ( they are now under the skin ). The right side next to clitoral hood is gone, there is nothing left, and the nasty dark skin that hangs all around the bottom is just gross. Im SUPER UPSET with the results.

Revision

I will be going for a revision within the next few weeks. I will update with pictures at that time.
Dr. Joe

Its too early to decide, he is answering my calls and trying to re assure me everything will be ok.