One Month Today from BR Surgery - Michigan

I have been thinking about this it seems for years...

I have been thinking about this it seems for years now. I'm in my late 50s and I'm a 40GG. I've had large breasts for my whole life. When I was younger it was fine...I didn't mind being a DD or DDD, but gravity set in and now I'm very uncomfortable with back and neck pain and they are so large that I can't buy a bra off the rack. I never said anything to my doctor about it...why? I have no idea why, but last winter my back kept going out on me and I was in a lot pain. When I mentioned it to my doctor, she referred me to a PS. Liked her immediately. Told me I was a good candidate.

Between her schedule and mine, it has taken months to work out the surgery date. It is scheduled for December 7th. I have great disability coverage at work so I am taking 3 weeks off. One thing I've realized is that when doctors give you instructions for recovery please listen to them no matter how good you feel after surgery.

I have so many emotions about this....happy, excited, scared, worried about my recovery. I'm so glad I found this site.

Dr, Daniela Rodriquez. Her office is in St. Clair Shores.
hello , could you please tell us who was your surgeon ?
Congratulations, Greek! So glad everything went well and that you are happy with your results so far! Good luck on your continued healing!