So Scared - Miami, FL

50 years old and had 2 c-sections. I'm very...

50 years old and had 2 c-sections. I'm very active, exercise everyday and have for the past 20 years and yet I can't get rid of the belly. I always have to tuck it in and I'm tired of it.

I am so terrified of the recovery. I've read too many horror stories and most everyone says it hurts like hell. I've suffered from panic attacks years ago and I'm scared of being in a constant pain that won't go away, not being able to breathe because my tummy is too tight, and the thoughts of a panic attack are freaking me out. Please let me know if any of you had this same feeling. I'm still a month away and I really don't want to chicken out of this. Help!

You'll be in my prayers!! Hope you can get yours moved up. Your in my prayers!! Summer is coming to S FL soon, so we've gotta get ready!! Let's keep in touch.
Guess what? Today I changed my surgery date from 4/12 to 3/30!! Yikes!!! Now it's very real! I spoke to my doctor for a while (he's so nice) and left there feeling more at ease (although I'm still totally aware that there will be significant pain with this surgery)..btw, be careful who you tell. I mentioned it to a family member and she wasn't very happy for me. Made me feel kind of bad and vain for doing this. She also said there's so much risk with this surgery and I told her that the same risk is there every time I get into my car and drive.
Dr. Daniel Azurin. He's know for his low TT incisions. I'm so excited/scared. I understand wanting to move up your date. In your mind you've committed to do this, and the wait is torture!! I totally understand. Keep us informed. Where in Miami are you? I'm in Wellington, just north of Boca.

Okay, so I moved my date up to March 30th!!...

Okay, so I moved my date up to March 30th!! Couldn't handle the anticipation until Apr. 12th. I am feeling very excited and nervous as the same time. Just over 3 weeks away and it's all I think about.

Is anyone else out there scheduled for March 30th?

Thanks so much
Sonia

So not Fair! I want to move my date up TOO! I am driving myself crazy planning and replanning! Still long way till 4/12! Good Luck!

Hi everyone! I'm 9 days PO and still hanging...

Hi everyone! I'm 9 days PO and still hanging in there. I feel better in some ways and it's gotten harder in other ways. See my reply to Happy135 below that I just posted. I'm very uncomfortable. But my PS says all is normal and I'm doing great. I've also been very weepy lately. Has anyone had this same thing happen to them?

Hi Miami, I'm getting you and Nana mixed up! Going to say it is because of all the kids in my house this weekend - not my age LOL. Hope you are having a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!
Happy Mothers Day to all the great beautiful ladies on real self!! Hope you have a great day with you new hot bods :)

God Bless all of you!!

Happy Mothers Day to you as well!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Excellent doctor, wonderful personality. Warm, kind and personable staff! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!