So Far So Good (At Home TCA Treatments)

Pros:Peels off layers of top skin (like a bad...

Pros:Peels off layers of top skin (like a bad sunburn)

Cons:It burns(learning PATIENCE/ PLAN FOR IT)

I'm 3 weeks of turning 37 WHITE/fair even- toned skin)it's momma's genes).That's how I was until last year.We tried having a second child(we have an 18 year old,I know we're nuts!!) anyways...so I stopped taking birth control,after the sixth month we decide to call it quits so I started taking them again.

One day I noticed this mark on my face as if I'd been tanning ,kindda like a raccoon's mask(or more commonly know as thepregnancy mask).I haven't tanned for like 5 years now,and wear 30 UV protection daily, so obviously I freaked and started buying aging this and ageless that thinking it had something to do with being ALMOST 40.

I went to the doc he said I had melasma from the birth control that it may or may not go away,yet he still gave me a RX for that luma thing,which I did not take. Being the skeptic I am I decided to do some research and found several products and basically tried them all including a weekly a whitening serum from ORIKI and a 15% Glycolic peel.All these things improved my texture and removed some spots,so that the mask now looked broken up.Thus 2 months ago I decided to go to a pro and get a chemical peel done.

The PRO looked at my skin and said my skin was good and was afraid to do something too strong so I paid $150 for a MELANOSTOP peel which was geared towards my type of problem.About 2 weeks later my skin hadn't shown an improvement WORTH $150 USD which brought me back to research.That's when I came across this site,I immediately purchased TWO peels (12% and 18%)!

Four weeks ago I did the 12% (followed exact instructions.It didn't burn much but I decided not to repeat the dose outta fear=less is better) I saw little POSITIVE results.The very next week I did it again(12%) repeating the dose after 4 mins.No frost,but after 3 days but I did FEEL the rough skin/brown patches(EXCATLY like when u get a rug burn LOL), which I removed with a Vit C scrub from Philosophy.Now the positive results were noticable!

So today I decided to go with the 18%.After 2 MIN it was ALMOST unbearable so I watched my skin closely on one of those super magnified lighted mirrors and I was able to see and feel where my skin was being treated.Couldn't/didn't hold the 5 mins ,YES I SAW THE FROST in some areas,yes I felt it sting(in the places it frosted) when I washed with pain water,and it stopped stinging when I washed with that tree soap they send you with the kit.Yes I fell my skin tight even though I put neosporin and pet.jelly but I think i'm going to have great results. I took pics so anyone who sees this can judge for themselves.

I will post again in 4 days.VERY IMPORTANT:USE 70% or higher sunblock aplly several times during the day)

I do have a motto that helps me bear the uncomforts of this and every beauty treatment: TO BE A STAR YOU GOTTA SEE THE STARS!!!! LOL

Awesome review...and you are so right...that stuff burns...but it works so awesome!
Please give us an update?

My doc just gave me an RX that insurance doesn't cover ,costs $200(plus his office visit),the product didn't work, AND the treatment takes super long.