Mommy Make-Over - Miami, FL

After 55 pound weight loss I was unable to get rid...

After 55 pound weight loss I was unable to get rid of the streched skin from pregnancies. On 10/10/11 I took the step and had my mommy makeover.I had a donut breast lift with 450cc silicone implants, mini tummy tuck and smart lipo to upper abdomen.

My results are amazing and I couldn't be happier.I was really up and active after 2 days.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I want to first say that Dr Blinski is very honest during the consulation and will tell you what would be ideal if surgery is done. I thought I needed a full tummy tuck and he doesn't try to upsell. Working in the medical field you get a feel for people and my first impression was that he is very sincere and truly loves his work and takes pride in quality results not factory like mass production with patients in and out. Starting with calling for the consultation the staff is friendly and will answer any questions within their capacity, upon the consulation the waiting room is neat and clean with the friendly staff to greet you. A huge pet peeve of mine is long waits for appointments, I was impressed I was seen by Dr. Blinski within 10 minutes of arrival and didn't feel rushed. We went through my medical history then exam for areas I was seeking some tweaking, after 3 kids it was needed bad. I recieved a tour of his surgical suite and again was impressed at how clean it was.That is huge!The staff really takes pride in the O.R. suites, the area was clutter free,organized and free of debris. It was the same quality as the operating rooms in hospitals I have worked in. I recieved a price for my procedures and it was extremely fair. I left feeling very good about the consultation and decided two days later I wanted to do it. I scheduled my surgery, had labs drawn and signed consents. Upon surgery day I was nervous but felt at ease when I got there in the morning, the surgery went without any complications. Dr Blinski gives you his cell phone for any concerns post-op, not an answering service that pages the Dr and gets back to you hours later. I did call and he answered right away, I was uncomfortable with my pain the first night. Another quality I loved about him is he wants you to be as comfortable as possible and takes pain management serious without judging, sometimes in healthcare we do that. I highly recommend Dr Blinski for any procedures, his exp of 30+ years really shows and has amazing bedside manners.