BBL Scheduled 3/31 > Soo Nervous - Miami Beach, FL

Ok, first let me say that I am sooo excited, this...

Ok, first let me say that I am sooo excited, this is something that I have wanted to do for the past few years, my BBL is scheduled for March 31st! Just one week!

I am 5'3" & 128lbs with a fairly decent shape (hips & thighs) just no dunk to go with it. Not looking to be a buffy the body, but a cute round derrier would surely make me feel better in my 2 pc this summer.

I am in school and I am using my spring break week as one week of recovery, I am traveling from Missouri to Miami Beach for the week and am a bit nervous about the recovery period and pain.

If there is anyone on here that has previously had a BBL and can give me any pointers on simple tasks like; showering, using the bathroom, driving, walking and on a smooth recovery please do.

Wish me luck!!

I will post my before and afters when I get back from MIAMI.

Recovery isnt bad at all....i was off pain killers in two days and tylenol did the trick... Good luck!
Wow! I hope I'm a champ like u;). I'm getting nervous now that my time is get closer. I have ten days left, next Friday is my new birth date....lol. Hope everything is going good and look forward to seeing some pix. Happy Healing!
Gud luck n hope u like ur results. I'm due for one on 04/15/11, like u I'm very excited n nervous at the same time. But ready n willing to deal with the pain and results. I wish u luck n look forward to seeing ur pix.

Day One: Ok so day one was not so good! First, I...

Day One: Ok so day one was not so good! First, I was uber calm about the whole thing until I walked into the operating room for the procedure. Don't know why, but it was the scariest feeling. Once the anesthesiologist put the IV in my arm I was out like a light.
After the surgery was over I was woke up and told the surgery went fine and that all was good. I will admit I was in a great deal of pain which wore off after taking pain meds. The ride home from the procedure was very uncomfortable since you have to sit on your side. Did I forget to mention, fat was taken from my inner and outer thighs along with my stomach, sides and lower back . My Doctor used tumescent liposuction which I've been told works best for fat transfer. Once I got back to the condo we rented I went straight to sleep only to wake to pain again. Took my pain meds and fell back asleep. After waking I felt much better and decided to take a short walk to the end of the block and back, then back to sleep. As you can see day one for me was mostly a sleep day. I also found it much easier to lay on my stomach then on my sides however my lower back does get stiff from time to time. Oh, and I forgot to add that you will leak a lot of saline this first day so don't panic! You will notice that the most will come out of the lowest incision which for me was my inner thighs. I bought some bed pads to keep from messing up the sheets which I've had to change every 2 hours. I'm drinking plenty of water to ensure healing goes well. The post surgery garment that I am wearing seems pretty comfy (has a hole in crotch for using the restroom), I've read so many other blogs that said they hated wearing it but this one is pretty good to me.

Day Two: Feeling ok, had a Dr Appt this morning to take off the bandages and was told that everything looks fine. I got a chance to see my incision lines and they are sooo tiny. I'm sure they will heal wonderfully. I've been taking my pain meds about every 4-5 hours and antibiotics every 8 hours as advised. I also bought some arnica tablets which I use every 2 hours to help with the pain, swelling and bruising. I'm still kinda swollen however the leaking has stopped. Once I got back to the condo I was able to take a shower, standing for long periods of time tends to make my legs hurt so the rest of the day for me was resting and watching tv.

Day Three - Day Four: These days there were minor bouts of pain. Nothing major to note.

Day Four - My final check up, I was told that I am healing wonderfully and that I can start putting noesporin on my incisions until my stitches are taken out on the 7th day by a RN back home and that after the stitches are out I can start using a cream that they provided to minimze the scarring.

Day Five - Today is my 2.5 hour flight home. Pain still minimal, I started taking my pain meds only every 8 hours opposed to every 4 as recommended. The flight was relatively uncomfortable in that I had to sit on my side with a pillow onder one leg at all times to prevent me from sitting flat but not unbearable.

Day Six - Today I noticed my undergarment weas a bit loose so I decided to try the smaller one that I purchased and I canactually fit it. There is still a great deal of swelling in my lower abdomen but minimal in my thighs and hips. Im looking forward to the end result.
I weigh more than you guys... My,doctor only lipod my back and said he was only able to put 275ccs on eachside.... I guess ill be doing the procedure again!! I see results, but I said jlo butt....
Do u have n e pix?
Hope your end results are what you wanted. Keep us posted on your progress. I want to see pics.

Day Seven - Had my stitches taken out and it was...

Day Seven - Had my stitches taken out and it was painless. I had a total of 16 itty bitty incisions from my upper knees to my lower back. I started rubbing scar cream on my incisions today as well. I can actually say that today has been the first time that I have been able to stand up straight and walk although Im still walking a bit slow.
New Haven... thanks for the play by play. Gotta remember to get that walk in.
Girl2... I think your derrier looks great. If you go bigger then will you feel proportioned? BTW... who was your doc?
Thank you, it would be perfect a little bigger, I dont want it too huge. My doctor is dr.cheng, he is located in danville, ca. he does a wonderful job.

Photo Update

Hey ur about my size and I would love to see ur after result pics
do you have any after pics did you not find any good docs in MO just asking cause I live in KS and just started the process of looking and i really didnt wanna travel if I didnt have to
Will you post your after pics???
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tachmes and his staff made this a wonderful experience for me. They were very helpful and informative on this procedure. If I ever consider cosmetic surgery again, I will more than likey be going here for my round 2!