Tummy Tuck with Fat Transfer BBL - Lots of Post Op Questions - Miami, FL

I'm excited. I'm 38 yrs old, 5'6 and I weigh 170....

I'm excited. I'm 38 yrs old, 5'6 and I weigh 170. I've had 4 kids and it's time for me to look awesome again. I'm nervous as to the recovery so anyone who has had these procedures at the same time, I would love to hear from you. I know there will be pain but what's the real deal about movement and laying down on my side. I've decided to go with Dr. Mendieta. His work looks amazing.

Should I lose weight before? The doctor didn't mention anything. Wil my arms look really big after? Do i need to buy a portable urinal? Is the removing of tthe garment very painful? How soon can i shower after surgery? These are the things I'm most worried about.

Hi Rachel09!!! I'm having a TT the same day!!! We should keep in touch!! Mine starts at ten thirty?
Awesome! You know I haven't been given the time yet. I'm going to call tomorrow. We are going to look awesome after. His work looks amazing. Keep me posted.
RR, are you doing both a TT and a BBL at the same time? I am booked with him on aug 6th and now wondering if I need a TT. I don't have a lot of loose skin but if you see my pics you will see I have a protruding upper abdomen (gift from my frank breach daughter).
Miami Plastic Surgeon